Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Questions!?

Jdid24

Hey so i recenetly got 40 50mg Winstrol tabs. Im 220lbs, 5'8, and not sure of my bf%, im sure its not over 20%. Im athletic and decenetly strong i just had extra weight and it is all in my gut. So i just got these winstrol and not sure what to expect. I workout every day and ride a the bike at least 8 miles a day and play pickup basketball at least once a day. Ive limited calories and started a much stricter diet. I was at 280 about a year ago and am now down to 225 so i have the diet down. Basically i know winstrol alone will not make me lose fat but will it help in any way? Also what would the correct dosage be, i just started on 50mg per day. Also when should i be taking it daily? Ive heard many things from in the morning, to before workout, to after the workout. Im just overall curious on what i should expect to see after my 6 weeks. Thanks in advance.

Jordan

I wouldn't expect too much in the way of results with just winny alone for 6 weeks. 4-6 lbs of muscle gained couple of fat lbs gone perhaps. I would throw in an eca stack and or clen, if you are looking to diet down, the winny will help with muscle maintenance.

Top Bottom