Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Profile

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Would you like to know more about winstrol?

A new profile about Winstrol (stanozolol) from my desk has been published.

Please read and discuss:
https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/winstrol-stanozolol/

winstrol-upjohn.jpg

Very informative write up.

There is a lot of debate on injectable vs oral winstrol. Injectable and oral winstrol are essentially the exact same thing. The absorption and liver toxicity is the same whether you take the product orally or inject it. I personally see no reason to do extra injections and inject the winstrol. I would use the oral version.

If only injectable winstrol is available to purchase, you can actually drink it. Measure out your dosage in the syringe, squirt it into your mouth and then swallow.

winstrol is one of those that you either love or you hate

i personally am not a fan of the stuff.. although is is an anabolic, it is still a DHT and has some nasty sides like hair loss and joint issues. the only time in my life my joints actually ached were while on winny.. definately not something for a powerlifter to mess with

I do recommend guys experiment, you may come to love the stuff especially if you are more a physique guy. just make sure you get it from a legit source so you don't waste your money http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Very detailed article. I do not like the dose of winny in the cutting cycle example though.......100mg ED would have my joints screaming at me! I think if you are using legit winny then 50mg ED would be a max dose.

This is one nice steroid profile - even know with all of my knowledge and experience I like to read those, as there is always something interesting and new for me. And if not, they are a good reminding reading to do!

Top Bottom