Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Opinions

Star123

HI!

I started training for my next competition a week and a half ago! Its April 16th, so a little over 10 weeks away! I used Anavar last time, and got great results. I am using Winstrol tabs this time for the first 6 weeks, and then switching to Anavar for the last 6 weeks.
I was wondering what any other womans opinions are with winstrol tabs...as far as how effective they were for them with fat loss, hardness, etc? So far I can tell I am a little "harder", so I would assume I will get great results as I continue with diet/training.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I am sure you did your research on winstrol. What is your dosing?

Yes, you should experience hardness, dryness and getting tight.

Negative side effects are different in regards to the individual. A few to mention, I have heard: no period, enlarged clitoris, hoarsened voice/extremely raspy, acne, achy and dry joints, hair loss/thinning.

Increased libido.

I'd be interested in your dosing too.

Winny is good for getting that hardness and tightness but in terms of fat loss, really, if you're diet isn't on, I don't think it has a huge impact. Other people I've heard will swear by it for getting "cut" but I often wonder if that means they were already lean to begin with and just get that hard, dry look. That's just my 2 cents. :)

I'm not sure why the switch 6 weeks out? I'd run the winny all the way through to stage time. You will notice more acne and if you start to feel like you have a dry throat or a sore throat, I'd pay attention to that. Make sure you drink a lot of water.

I would use the var first then the winny or do 4 week winny then var then last 2 weeks winny. The reason being is winny makes you dry like super dry hard and tight. Also if you ran the winny the first 4 weeks you can test it to see if there is any kinds of side etc...

As IG asked what is your dosing personaly I take half as much winny as var so for var I can build up to 20mg a day but winny I wont go over 10mg and I swaer I am twice as hard on winny.

Like QT said, prominent vascularity and dryness, and in my experience you get that even at modest doses. I think we're just talking about using it in the context of contest prep though. It can be a potent mass builder too.

Take enough to make winstrol a real mass builder though and the side effects can get substantial and permanent really quick. The freaky female android voice seems to be the most common one.

Thanks for your opinions/experiences! I am taking 12 mg a day right now. So you think us the winstrol for 4 weeks, then anavar 4 weeks, then winstrol last two weeks?? I can try that. What does everyone else think? Also, what kind of results will i continue to see? Its been a week and a half...and I can tell a little. Will my results continue to improve with it?

Thanks!

Thanks for your opinions/experiences! I am taking 12 mg a day right now. So you think us the winstrol for 4 weeks, then anavar 4 weeks, then winstrol last two weeks?? I can try that. What does everyone else think? Also, what kind of results will i continue to see? Its been a week and a half...and I can tell a little. Will my results continue to improve with it?

Thanks!

It will continue as it builds in your system although I will run var for 20 weeks its rare I will run winny more than 8 weeks.

Only thing I'd add is watch out for cortisol rebound coming off the winnie. I know winnie is very powerfully suppressive of cortisol which I believe is why it can great such amazing dryness. For that reason winnie is one AAS I might suggest you taper off rather than just drop abruptly.

So if i taper off winstrol there shouldnt b much cortisol rebound? What if i stop winsrol and switch straight to anavar? Will that still happen?

So if i taper off winstrol there shouldnt b much cortisol rebound? What if i stop winsrol and switch straight to anavar? Will that still happen?

That would be the aim, yes. Female BB'ers prefer to taper off anything that suppresses estrogen and/or cortisol to avoid fat and/or water retention rebounds. No one can tell for sure if you would experience a cortisol rebound, only the practice that is typically followed and why.

Like QT said earlier, running the anavar first, then the winstrol up to contest day would probably be the better plan.

Top Bottom