Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

indianboykw

Hey guys, need some advice regarding my cycle, diet and training regime.
I'l be as informative as possible.

Current Stats
22 year old
5'10
165 lb
Bf - 11%
Training for past 5 years with varied level of sincerity.

Current Goal
To be lean n muscular as fuck.

Past cycle experience
Did a low dose anavar only of 30/30/40/40/40
And a nolva pct 20/20/20/20

Got amazing results, dropped bf from 12 to 10% and gained 2 pounds.
I have before n after pics if anyone interested.

Current cycle plan
Winny only at 20/20/30/30/40
Pct - clomid 25/25/25/25 n nolva 20/20/20/20.

Training

Monday - HIIT n chest
Tues - back n abs
Wed - bicep n oblique
Thurs - HIIT n tri
Fri - shoulder n abs
Sat - hardcore legs
Sun - rest

DIET

Protein 200-250g/day

Fat 30-35

Card cycled with as low as 20g/day to 300g/day
Mostly comprises of good carbs with some glycemic carbs post workout.
My maintenance carbs would be somewhere around 170g.

Current Supps

Whey - 3-4 scoops/day
Creatine - 5g/day
Bcaa - 6g/day (2:1:1)
Fish oil - 2-2.5 g/day
Multivitamin
B vitamins
Vit c - 1-1.5g/day
Zinc b4 sleep - 25 mg
Green tea - 4 (320mg catechins)
Glucosamine tabs
Liv 52 ds

Fat burner early in morning
50% HCA(citrimax) - 375 mg
Caffeine 225 mg
Guarana seed extract (10%) - 225mg
Coleus forskohli (10%) - 150mg
Bromelain - 150mg
Green coffee extract - 150mg
L threanine - 150mg
Cocoa seed extract - 150mg
Yohimbe 10% - 60 mg
Capsicum annuum (7%) - 15 mg
Chromium picolinate - 90mcg

Things I'd be flamed for:

Cycling without test and low dosages of orals.

I know guys test is a base for every cycle. I am just looking for an extra edge in my workout and for preserving my muscles therefore m taking help of AAS as an anti catabolic agent.

In future when m settled with a job(if), I'l definitely start a test E at around 300-400mg/week, till then m just experiencing my body's reaction to AAS.

I am well aware about my HPTA shutdown, and I believe benefits outweigh the risks.

P.S: I've started winny only, entering into 2nd week n it has kicked in.

Humble request to all experienced members to look into my lifestyle and any advice or suggestions are welcomed.

Yea I'm one that does not agree with oral only. But you've already addressed that. The second thing I'd not is you're still a little young for my opinion to be using. What's your lifting experience? How long have you been training?

Third, that's a hell of a lot of supplements! I honestly would cut quite a bit of those out.
Staples are whey, BCAAs, creatine, and fish oil. Nothing wrong with a vitamin, but then you are throwing the b vista mins and the vit c on top of it. Don't really think it's necessary.
And from "fat burner" down I'd toss out. Do something like and ECA stack and cut the rest out.

Thanks for ur reply sir,
Vitamin c m taking as an antioxidants to curb the free radicals and preventing the oxidation of cholesterol, because stanazolol will mess up my lipid profiles.

n this stack of supps is not my regular ..just for a strech of 2 months to support the aas diet.
n sorry eca stack is not available here, ephedra extract is available i've tried 25 mg of it but its nowhere near as potent as ive heard things about real ephedrine.

I've mentioned I have 5 years of lifting experience with some non training months.

Sorry must have missed the lifting experience.

Look into Cycle Assist made by CEL. I'll use that along with any orals I take. Has a really good list of profiles.

If you live in the US, go to a pharmacy and ask for bronkaid. It has 25mg ephedrine. Caffeine and aspirin are everywhere.
That's a great homemade ECA and very effective.

use test base in all cycles for not only health but also productive gains IMO
no advice other than dont do oral only or any with no test base and also you should have waited till about age 25, when your development is finished in most males... doing before can close growth plates and stop develoments in other systems in your body and thats for life.. atleast your not 18 i guess...

Top Bottom