Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for improving androgen sensitivity...

damn good post...

thanks for the great post, Huck. So I guess that because it potentiates test, and combats progesterone from deca, fina, and anadrol, winstrol goes with everything!

Is there any reason not to incorporate winstrol into every cycle?

Re: damn good post...

Immortal Juicer said:
thanks for the great post, Huck. So I guess that because it potentiates test, and combats progesterone from deca, fina, and anadrol, winstrol goes with everything!

Is there any reason not to incorporate winstrol into every cycle?

It is indeed,an important piece of the puzzle in any anabolic regimen,because it works differently than any other steroid...Just be sure to use ample protectants when stacking it with any other oral 17aa compound.

Fonz said:

I still have 4 TT cypionate bottles, 80 viromone amps,
and 40 testoviron amps that I was going to use
for that cycle. I was going to go all out.

Fonz

Dammm you! My mouth is watering :p :p you rich bastard LOL

M18

So Huck I have 100 50mg tabs... of winny..... im doing an 8 week sustanon cycle

Should I take 50mg a day for the whole cycle or 25mg a day?

anyone can answer this

Contender30.1 said:
So Huck I have 100 50mg tabs... of winny..... im doing an 8 week sustanon cycle

Should I take 50mg a day for the whole cycle or 25mg a day?

anyone can answer this

Take 50mg/Day for the first 8 weeks of your cycle. Use ALA at 600mg/Day through out to protect your liver

M18

Ok say you are doing 500mg of test per week (front load with 1g the first week) and you want to use 25mg of winny per day like you stated above.....now most people like to use dbol the first 4 weeks to "jumpstart" the cycle....now say you want to use 30-35mg a day of dbol the first 4 weeks.....the dbol along with the winny.........do you see any problems with this??? Maybe too much for the liver??? Just wanted your guys thoughts on this......

Alpha-lipoic acid,glutathione,milkthistle & calcium d-glucarate in liberal amounts should coincide double 17aa regimens to keep hepatic stress from getting out of hand.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
There will be more free'd up testosterone molecules,so yes that opens the possibilty of more estrogenic conversion.BUT-that's what we have arimidex/liquidex for.

alright guys, im getting the impression that you need armidex/liquidex for a winstrol "only" cycle. I have never heard of that....???

str8cubano said:

alright guys, im getting the impression that you need armidex/liquidex for a winstrol "only" cycle. I have never heard of that....???

No,his question was that if test AND winny were ran simultaniously and MORE test molecules were not disrupted by SHBG and therfore reach their targeted sites,would that not then mean more test free to convert to estrogen,and the answer was likely yes.Winny alone is incapable of converting to estrogen.

Any androgen will bind to SHBG. Unless SHBG has a higher affinity toward winstrol than testosterone (which wasn't mentioned in the study) then there is no difference between the two in terms of SHBG inhibition.

The basis of this study seems to be that in individuals who produce more SHBG than they do testosterone, exogenous androgens can be used to reach a normal baseline. In other words, if your SHBG levels are high, you'll need to inject more androgen to see the same results as one who has normal SHBG levels. Oxandralone would have been a MUCH better drug of choice for the study as it would not have had the toxicity as stanzolol, but I guess in 1989 they weren't aware of this.

-Stew

Top Bottom