Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for a woman..

Swolenpecs said:
I have a friend and she wants to take a winstrol cycle to increase her speed for track. She only weighs about 110. Should she take a full 100mg/eod or 50mg/eod??? Its her first cycle too. im thinking 50mg to start out with because she is only 110lbs.

dude, its okay if you only weigh 110, no need to be ashamed, but you may want to try some abombs and test!

:D

10mg winny, or 5mg var....both these are my ladies preferred doses but she has yet to try it....been tempted but still hasn't. It's tough keeping that stuff around cause it all calls out for me to eat it. Hear um? Those vars and winnies are chanting for me to come eat um.

psychedout said:
Sofa, or any other female aas gurus. What are aas choices for women. Var, primo, npp??

Nobody believes me on this... but the best combo I've seen for women is deca and d-bol.

"dude, its okay if you only weigh 110, no need to be ashamed, but you may want to try some abombs and test!"

Pharmguy that some funny shit

Top Bottom