C cnl83 New member May 1, 2006 #1 Anybody see any chemical issues with taking Winstrol, Cell-Mass, Ginko BIloba, Milk Thistle? I mean I dont want some wierd chemical reaction going on inside.
Anybody see any chemical issues with taking Winstrol, Cell-Mass, Ginko BIloba, Milk Thistle? I mean I dont want some wierd chemical reaction going on inside.
I i am what i am Guest May 1, 2006 #4 Mr.X said: Let me guess, you're "cutting" with a winstrol only cycle? Click to expand... survery says: "yes"
Mr.X said: Let me guess, you're "cutting" with a winstrol only cycle? Click to expand... survery says: "yes"
C cnl83 New member May 1, 2006 #7 lol...im sorry to post something redundant. No I dont want to drink it, I got the pill form.
ItalianMuscle27 TRANCE ADDICT Platinum May 1, 2006 #8 Id go with Liv52 for a liver supplement, but you should be fine either way..