Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny?

Re: stupid question

wyst said:
You're talking here about tabs, manny and buttercup?

Wyst

powder ....... mixed with water. basically same thing as tabs

I didn't notice the 4 wk part of your statement Manny.....That is half a cycle.....did it do much at all? I don't really see the point in such a short cycle wasn't it sort of a waste?

Injected, 1/2cc every other day for 6- 8 weeks. My voice is permanently changed, my metabolism is slower, I am now hyperprolactic, I went two years without my period......and If I had continued and the prolactic levels got any higher I could of ended up sterile.

Do a search on winny for women and you will see an OVERWHELMING majority agreeing with everything I have just told you......but go ahead don't listen to me doesn't matter to me but when you can almost jerk your girlfriend off don't say I didn't tell you so.:D

Star

Last edited:
Star said:
I didn't notice the 4 wk part of your statement Manny.....That is half a cycle.....did it do much at all? I don't really see the point in such a short cycle wasn't it sort of a waste?

Injected, 1/2cc every other day for 6- 8 weeks. My voice is permanently changed, my metabolism is slower, I am now hyperprolactic, I went two years without my period......and If I had continued and the prolactic levels got any higher I could of ended up sterile.

Do a search on winny for women and you will see an OVERWHELMING majority agreeing with everything I have just told you......but go ahead don't listen to me doesn't matter to me but when you can almost jerk your girlfriend off don't say I didn't tell you so.:D

Star

Thats why I putted her on a 4 week cycle. Her uncle is a doctor and she asked him advice on stanozolol. Seems that a short cycle is the best. I know other women who have done winny never heard about probs. As for the results... let's say they were great.

I'm sorry to hear about sides you got from winny, and honestly it wasnt my first choice (anavar was..) but since she didnt want to pay a lot she was left with winny....

Don't wanna sound harsh.....but obviously you haven't read the board if you haven't heard of women having problems with winny.....Geez there are about 3 threads just today. Read the womens board. That short a cycle even if you are getting desired affects wouldn't amount to much.....your glass will be only half full.

Star

yes i did... and seems that some women are getting sides but not everyone.... Its like the gear I'm using (sustanon 500 mg and winny 50 mg) i was suppose to get acne, hair loss, gyno..... just a bit of acne on my back for the moment, eberyone is different. I understand you're concern about sides winny could give to other women. Honestly for a half glass let me tell you this is a pretty big glass cause results were even better than what she was expecting. Anyway next cycle she's going with anavar. you'll agree its a better decision :)

OMFG Star!

I am currently going through the same side(no period) I go see a doctor on Sat. too see if they can induce it, maybe that's why I'm not shedding any water.

I did a cycle of 60cc's

I did 1cc every other day than I bumped it to .5cc every day for 20cc bottle of Jurox than I did a 20cc bottle of Ttokyo lab which is actually 40cc bottle and pyramided my dosage with that also.

I didn't know it would stop me from cycling and possibly going sterile.:worried: :worried: I sold my bottle of Jurox and bought the 5mg tabs of Anavar.

I'm also experiencing breakouts on my back and my body temp is so high.

Did you ever go to the doctor?

Damn Miss Pie!! You weren't joking around with those doses, huh? Let me guess you kept upping the dosage cause you were'nt seeing the results you saw the 1st time? Oh yeah, been there!

Yes, I went to the doctor.....waited for 2 yrs of not getting my period...kept thinking it would come back on my own. They did a blood test and it showed the hyperprolactin problem....also a slightly elevated thyroid. Yes....I had problems with mucho wa-wa retention. I will make it clear that there were no other AS involved, also no ECA, T3, DNP, or anything of that nature ...it was solely winny. I am thinking of seeing an endocronologist. I have not confided about the roids to doc....no need....won't change anything. Besides like Big E said. Don't need it on my record. I would give anything to get back to normal. These chics don't listen....cause it's not what they want to hear. So for everyone....Yes, Winny works miracles. It will make you beautiful and give you a perfect body. I highly recommend it......Excuse me while I go shave.....

LOL (the shaving part was a joke)

Star

PS. If your problem is anything like mine.....Yes, they will be able to induce your period....but it's still not the same. I have PMS 24/7..

I WASN'T SEING THE RESULTS AT ALL!

I WAS HARDER BUT I WASN'T GETTER AS LEAN AS I ANTICIPATED, EVEN WITH A CLEAN DIET. NOW THAT I'VE BEEN OFF, IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2MTHS, I'VE ACTUALLY GAINED ABOUT 15LBS. ESPECIALLY AFTER MY COMP. I SAW SOMEONE IN THE GYM THE OTHER DAY AND SHE WAS LIKE, WHOA, I DIDN'T EVEN RECGONIZE YOU, YOUR SO MUCH MORE MUSCULAR THAN YOUR SHOW. WELL THIS PIE DOESN'T WANT TO BE ANYMORE MUSCULAR.

LIKE I SAID I GO TO THE DOC ON SATURDAY, SO I SHOULDN'T MENTION THE WINNY? JUST THE DIETING DOWN FOR THE COMP. PEOPLE TELL ME, IT'S FROM THE LOW BF, BUT HONESTLY, IT DIDN'T LOOK AS IF MY BF WAS LOW ENOUGH TO STOP. O'WELL.

I'M REALLY CONTEPLATING THE ANAVAR. I JUST STARTED CLEN AGAIN HOPING THAT MIGHT HELP.

YOUR RIGHT, PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN TO US WHEN WE LIST OUR PROBLEMS, THEY GO BY WHAT THE FITNESS MODELS USE. WELL, IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEY NEED TO GET THEIR NOSE READY, CUZ 99% OF THOSE GIRLS ARE USING THEIR NOSES TO STAY THAT LEAN. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

you should mention the winny, especially if you know your doc. My doc knows I'm on Sustanon and winny and he gave me advices. Its like the big guy going to the pharmacy and asking for milk thistle ..think they wont realize why ? It could help your doc if you mentionned the stanozolol thing... good luck

Exactly Cherry!! The winny changed my whole stature. I am more muscular than I want to be and I have taken a year off. It's permanent damn it!! I am going to work hard in the next few months to change this. I have started anavar....about to throw in some Dnp to get rid of BF. Then T3 for the same purpose and because of the catabolic effect. I will let you know how it goes. I have been battling this demon for 2 yrs now. Anybody have any ideas if an endocronologist can help??

Star

Top Bottom