Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Question

Quarkey

Ladies, would it be unwise for a woman to do a winny only cycle? If so, what would you stack it with, other than deca? I know some of you have used a small amount of test before....
Please help me out if you can. thanks

read a bunch of the threads on this board first please. But follow some basics too. No stacking for a first cycle for a woman, and we can't really tell you what she "should" do if we dont get more info ie her goals, her training, her diet etc....hope this helps....and if she can, get her to come on here herself so she can be educated.
I notieced your signature ;)

thanks ladies and tripleV that did help a lot. i have read a lot of posts about winny, but i also know that winny pulls water from your joints, causing joint pain. that was a big concern i had. do women have the same problems in that area as men do? that was the only reason i even considered having her stack with a low low dosage of another as. again, thank you all again, for your help

I have heard about that in men, but it does affect men & women different, like it is a cutting AS for men I think but not for women.

I can only speak from experience and am currently starting week 5 and no joint pain here. I am at 10 mg ed. If she needs any help, just email me and Id be happy to chat.

But be careful with winny as it can be a "snake bite" for women (ref: Lobo)

Other women here on winny include Brickgirl and Ann as well as some others...

:)

yep, that makes a lot of sense. thanks again. you don't realize how much i appreciate all your help. one last quicky. do you recommend winny or anavar? also, with the winny, do you think it's okay for her to start a cycle with 10mg, or should she start out with less than that. these are tabs, not injects

Top Bottom