Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny New Urine Detection Times!!!

mrquick88

Hello,

I have been lurking around EF forums for quite some time now but haven't really posted. I am a 100m sprinter with a PB of 10.65 (27 years old) After 2 years of stagnation I decided it was time to give AAS a shot. I started using ORAL winny 2 weeks ago, strength has gone up nicely and noticeable drop in body fat.

My concern is the urine detection time of Winny. I won't be tested until January (that's when indoor season starts) but after thorough research I have now found some articles and forum posts stating the NEW detection times of winny metabolites in urine are up to 6 months and perhaps more !! I had seen 3-8 weeks TOPS before so I wasn't at all concerned about the detection times. Ever since finding out about that I've been stressing alot.. not knowing the "exact" detection time window.

Does anyone have some more info about this?

Here are the sources:

you can understand why I am stressing so much, any info is greatly appreciated :)

The detection times and half lives of steroids are determined using animal models so the times will be slightly different in humans. They will also very from person to person.

There are two forms of winstrol available: winstrol (oral) and winstrol depot (injectable). Winstrol depot has a much longer detection time and half life then winstrol. That is where your confusion is coming from.

Steroid
Detection time
Half life
Oral Winstrol (Stanozolol)
3-4 weeks
9 hours
Injectable Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol)
2-6 months
1 day

The detection times and half lives of steroids are determined using animal models so the times will be slightly different in humans. They will also very from person to person.

There are two forms of winstrol available: winstrol (oral) and winstrol depot (injectable). Winstrol depot has a much longer detection time and half life then winstrol. That is where your confusion is coming from.

SteroidDetection timeHalf life
Oral Winstrol (Stanozolol)3-4 weeks9 hours
Injectable Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol)2-6 months1 day

So given muskates info, you should still be good to go

winstrol is taken by sprinters cause that is what ben johnson got busted for. what i find amazing is that it actually isn't a great choice, it is fools gold

for sprinting you should get GW/SR9009 from sarms1. winny causes too many pumps and wrecks the joints

winstrol is taken by sprinters cause that is what ben johnson got busted for. what i find amazing is that it actually isn't a great choice, it is fools gold

for sprinting you should get GW/SR9009 from sarms1. winny causes too many pumps and wrecks the joints

I definitely agree with that - Cardarine SR9009 coupled with Andarine S4 for explosive strength would be a much much better alternative for a sprinter, since Winstrol can cause joint issues and cramps, which will not have a good influence on your performance.

Top Bottom