Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINNY IS HARMFUL---blood work results back....

So, since you didn't do a test before you started your cycle, how can you look at your present levels and instantly know it's Winny and not the other gear or something biochemically wrong with you that was there before you started your cycle?

usersatch said:
So, since you didn't do a test before you started your cycle, how can you look at your present levels and instantly know it's Winny and not the other gear or something biochemically wrong with you that was there before you started your cycle?

i have gotten blood tests before.

Oh great, now what am i going to do with the Winny ?????? Can someone take cholesterol meds like lipitor or red yeast from gnc they claim it lowers cholesterol they make a lot of other claims ha ha????????

from a lab tech....

I am a med lab tech so I have some experience in this area. First think of this, what are any aas molecules suspended in? Give up? Oil, what does arimidex (sp) do ? supress estrogen, as pointed out effects cholesterol. HDL is a fat, lipid, oil scavenger; it's olny function is to bind with fats and transport them to the liver where they are esterified and disposed of thru the colon via the hepatic portal vein. Your gallbladder also plays a role in this by secreting bile which acts to break down the fats further utilizing as much asd possible by reabsorbtion thr the upper portion of the large intestine. I am about 99% sure of these statements trying to rember my biochemistry and clinical chemistry rotations. If someone wants more info I can dig out my text books and quote some egg head for you, drop me a pm.

My basic point is that while on the gear your hdl is going to drop and our ldl will rise with your total cholesterol; as well as liver function test due to the bodies process of scavaging and excretion. The elevated test. lvls. your show also increase the risk of DHT,(dihydroxy testosterone), against your prostate and hair folicles. I am sure there are other organs effected but I choose to point out the most talk about.

Increase the Peace.....

Barbell265...

:beer:

Thanks for the heads up Audio.

I'm still gonna take my winny this cycle. Gotta see what happens first hand. If I keel over dead, I'll donate the remaining winny to all of you. :)

Top Bottom