Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Window's Service pack 2?

cwc73

I never downloaded it. I've heard in the past that it blows. Should I download it now? The icon at the bottom right tells me to.
Thanks

Your computer needs to be updated, dont beleive all the negative. The only time I have even considered not installing it is in a corporate enviroment when the effects can be somewhat hidden. If this is your home computer you have no worrys, not to mention that the added features can be turned off if needed, almost all of SP2 is devoted to beefing up Internet security. So it may be a good idea.

HAHAHAAAA where were you 2 weeks ago when I did this?

You better have JH1 on speed dial.

SpyWizard said:
sp2 has many fixes, including one that helps ms track hacked licenses of software..

That is the worst part.

SP2 can render some pirated versions of MS software to have problems or not to work. That forces you to reinstall it which SP2 will not permit!

I had to totally clean one computer and reinstall everything without SP2 so I could get my pirated version of Office Pro to work. It was a nightmare.

The Old Vet said:
SP2 can render some pirated versions of MS software to have problems or not to work. That forces you to reinstall it which SP2 will not permit!

Can I get a list of this? Please?

I have pirated versions of MS Office and SP2 never did shit to me.

Keeping your computer as updated as possible is necessary for security purposes....

Mine worked perfect for 3 years until I tried to update it with SP2.

Fuck that noise.

i updated mine to sp2 a couple months ago and it deleted the whole fucking computer and they told me.. you should have backed up!

fucking douches

Top Bottom