Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Windows 8 didn't roll out so well it seems

I'll reiterate my rule, don't install a windows product until the first patch has been released.

here's a better rule from an ex microsoft programmer I know....never ever ever buy an odd release from microsoft. Here's how MS works according to him...they get somethign right, then management is so incentivized to "change something" that they screw aroudn with shit that works and make it not work. BUt the managers don't care because they get graded on how much they "changed" or "innovated". Innovation to me is shit that works...if it doesn't work right it's jsut change, bad change. So they'll learn from all the grousing about this so windows 9 will be awesome. They they'll tear it all apart and windows 10 will make you wanna choke the shit out of Bill Gates and his wife too just because.

here's a better rule from an ex microsoft programmer I know....never ever ever buy an odd release from microsoft. Here's how MS works according to him...they get somethign right, then management is so incentivized to "change something" that they screw aroudn with shit that works and make it not work. BUt the managers don't care because they get graded on how much they "changed" or "innovated". Innovation to me is shit that works...if it doesn't work right it's jsut change, bad change. So they'll learn from all the grousing about this so windows 9 will be awesome. They they'll tear it all apart and windows 10 will make you wanna choke the shit out of Bill Gates and his wife too just because.

Ballmer always struck me as the type of guy that should be coaching high school football or doing motivational speaking, not running the largest software company in the world.

Top Bottom