Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will PICK3 cave and meatup with Shrimpy one day? ***pole to follow***

so?

• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • PICK3 is str8

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
You fuckin better be at parlays at 5 with a red cap on or im gonna spend my whole weekend trolling down lake.ave

Ok mo im jumping in the shower now.5pm mid bar I'll be wearing my usual fresh starched button down and jeans,cole haan lofers (just look for the best dressed dude in the bar) Id appeciate it if you dont sell me out again this reclusiveness of yours is way out of hand.

Ok mo im jumping in the shower now.5pm mid bar I'll be wearing my usual fresh starched button down and jeans,cole haan lofers (just look for the best dressed dude in the bar) Id appeciate it if you dont sell me out again this reclusiveness of yours is way out of hand.

this dude just described every single white male between the ages of 22 and 35

I can't believe I'm so stoked to watch and listen about two dudes meeting up.
Ex Addict, Asian lovin, dude, who's brutal honesty with who he is, makes me think of the movie mr. brooks, still love the dude...
The other an enigma to me cause, he's shown me nothin but straight up loyalty and to me he wreeks more of some paradoxical late 80's confusion, juxtaposed with a grit that I've only gotten echoes of that integrity of the world war 2 generation...
however yeah...
In.

Top Bottom