Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Will Gambino "complete the transaction"?

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
let's hear it. is he gonna "slay this (fatty)? i'm thinkin' maybe two pumps and a grind. and he's out.
 
I hope not. I hate to hear about people getting sex.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
nope, i bet hes going to pull a Sorearms and freak her out ;)
you think she's got her thumb on the pepper gas on her keychain already?
 
i hit the shit outta of it guys...girl is about 5'2", 110 lbs, busty and thick booty...notice how i never post sex threads? well that's how you know I'm telling the truth :)
my cack is chafted today
 
jnevin said:
Nice work Gambootyslayer. Now that I'm in a drought I can live through you.

i had a bit of a drought as well...now that my ego tank has been filled back up, i don't have to worry about gettin 'tang for the next few months
 
getting tang on a regular basis is also nice, should try it sometimes...

on a non-related note, those 1ltr beermasses can really fuck you up real fast... damn
 
pintoca said:
getting tang on a regular basis is also nice, should try it sometimes...

on a non-related note, those 1ltr beermasses can really fuck you up real fast... damn

yep, tang everyday is fun, but the problems associated with steady tang (i.e girlfriend) are not worth it for me.
for now I'd rather have tang every now and then...less hassle, cheaper, and more sexual
 
Top Bottom