Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wifey wants clen! whats a fella to do

I adition to what the ladies have said. Once she's off the drugs, the weight will come back with vengeance.
Have her come to EF and we will guide her the right way..

It totally sucks to hear this, but there is no magic drug that does the job.

It is all about you lifestyle, how you eat, what you eat, how much you move.

Drugs may make it slightly easier, but they are not going to do make the fat loss.

In all honesty, I have seen more threads on one UK board from lads saying 'My girl has been on clen and T3 and isn't losing any weight, what's wrong' as the diet and training plan need some work.

Some even gain weight as they have this psychological thing thinking that the drugs will sort it, so they can eat what they want.

We really all wish it was that easy. It isn't.

It is dead simple, eat more healthy food, keep portions under control, move more,lift heavy stuff, rest, repeat.

:)

She needs diet and excercise discipline if she wants to lose weight and keep it off.

Clen is garbage for someone that just wants to get thin. Clen is a contest drug. Stay away from it unless she is going to step on a stage and show off her stuff.

I agree 100% too many people want the quick fix. Clen can be a very dangerous drug (note I said can be) I wouldn't advise it to anyone that was just an average person wanting to lose weight. A rather large buddy of mine wanted to lose weight and tried clen, to make the story short he was really out of shape and ended up in the hospital off that stuff. What she really needs it sounds like is to fix her diet and training. You body will always hit a plateau but you have to fight through it.

She needs diet and excercise discipline if she wants to lose weight and keep it off.

Clen is garbage for someone that just wants to get thin. Clen is a contest drug. Stay away from it unless she is going to step on a stage and show off her stuff.

+1 on this clen tends only to be effective at least for me when I am sub 16%

Top Bottom