Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper dosing and concerns for a female. HGH, Anavar

MikeCrisp

Hey everybody. I have been training with a good female friend of mine and she has been making great progress. She's looking to burn fat and build lean muscle. Wants a big push for the upcoming beach season. Been nailing her macros and putting in tons of work on the cardio and weight training sides of the gym. She has been enjoying watching my body change on my cycle and really wants to go over the top and see what she can accomplish with some additional help. Just have a few questions.

1. Anavar. How long can a female safely run an anavar cycle? Would it be smart to start with 5mg to test for tolerance and increase to 10mg? I had great results on Anavar last year as a male dosing 50-80mg. As a female what type of results can she expect? Enhanced fat loss and an increase in lean muscle? She's worried about getting too jacked up, but I assume that is only possible in a female at much higher doses, correct? Any potential side effects? She's worried about getting an enlarged clitoris.

2. Would HGH benefit a female? She had read somewhere that 1 iu for a female is a good dose. Any potential side effects for women that are different than men? She has some stretched skin from child birth and was hoping maybe to gain some elasticity in the mid section. Possible?

I know this is all over the map, but any advice anybody can share would be so helpful. Thanks!

Is she a full blown female bodybuilder or just fitness?
10 to 20 mg var to start. Few to no sides. Yes she can use 1 or 2 IU GH if she can afford it. Better skin, less injuries, few sides at 1 IU.

Is she a full blown female bodybuilder or just fitness?
10 to 20 mg var to start. Few to no sides. Yes she can use 1 or 2 IU GH if she can afford it. Better skin, less injuries, few sides at 1 IU.

Thanks for the reply. Fitness. She wants to tighten up, lose fat. She wants to look better naked. She does lift in the gym though. She's very dedicated.

I'm sure she looks fine naked already. Diets gonna do that for her tho, the var is gonna harden her up and bring out that razor shred. I'd start her at 5mg, then bump ad needed. The GH for women is gonna be like GH for dudes: based on weight and age. GH isn't androgenic, so there's no "oh sht, is that a penis?!" Concerns. Start low, don't be afraid to bump. It depends on the quality too. Is it pharm gh or generic, and I've had some Damn good generic. Blood tells all

I'm sure she looks fine naked already. Diets gonna do that for her tho, the var is gonna harden her up and bring out that razor shred. I'd start her at 5mg, then bump ad needed. The GH for women is gonna be like GH for dudes: based on weight and age. GH isn't androgenic, so there's no "oh sht, is that a penis?!" Concerns. Start low, don't be afraid to bump. It depends on the quality too. Is it pharm gh or generic, and I've had some Damn good generic. Blood tells all

Thank you so much. I have never taken synthetic HGH, but I have been on MK-677 for about a year now. How long does HGH take to start noticeably working? Can women stay on it for 6 months at low dose of 1 or 2 iu?

Thank you so much. I have never taken synthetic HGH, but I have been on MK-677 for about a year now. How long does HGH take to start noticeably working? Can women stay on it for 6 months at low dose of 1 or 2 iu?

Did MK677 actually do anything for you?
Yes she can stay on 1-2 IU for life but it would be better to cycle it both to minimize GH shutdown and to reduce costs

If Its decent GH, she'll see it and feel it way before that, but yeah, 6mos is the real sweet spot.

Did MK677 actually do anything for you?
Yes she can stay on 1-2 IU for life but it would be better to cycle it both to minimize GH shutdown and to reduce costs

I think it has been very beneficial actually. I started out with research liquid versions and now I'm taking the Blackstone Labs one. I'm 41 and I feel fantastic since taking this stuff. It makes me hungry so it helps me eat more which is a problem of mine. My skin looks great. I believe it's doing a good job of keeping extra fat off me. I don't do much cardio. But I have recently started doing more.

My 40's have been my best physically. I look better now than I did when I was young. at 40 is when I started the MK and soon after I ran my first AAS cycle and this year I'm on currently on my second.

Top Bottom