Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why you should be nice to me

  • Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Guest
Jack_schitt recently donated 200,000 karma to because he is a nice guy.

I gambled all of it on the Superbowl because I have traveled to the future via time travel machine I invented and knew the outcome prior.

I nearly doubled the 200,000 and am now donating all of it to him.

Two important things I'd like to say...
1. Good things happen when you give to me. Girls, you should give me sex.
2. With my time machine I have seen the future and I can safely say that Hotzie will be banned later this year.
 
your a good guy
 
jackangel said:
i'll give you all my karma just to shut the helling hell up.

I'll donate all of mine to her too if she agrees to it.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Jack_schitt recently donated 200,000 karma to because he is a nice guy.

I gambled all of it on the Superbowl because I have traveled to the future via time travel machine I invented and knew the outcome prior.

I nearly doubled the 200,000 and am now donating all of it to him.

Two important things I'd like to say...
1. Good things happen when you give to me. Girls, you should give me sex.
2. With my time machine I have seen the future and I can safely say that Hotzie will be banned later this year.

Jack_Schitt read that I enjoy a good biscotti once in a while, so he sent me some. In turn, I baked him brownies laced with rat poison. tee hee.

the moral of the story is: it doesn't pay to be nice to me.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Jack_schitt recently donated 200,000 karma to because he is a nice guy.

I gambled all of it on the Superbowl because I have traveled to the future via time travel machine I invented and knew the outcome prior.

I nearly doubled the 200,000 and am now donating all of it to him.

Two important things I'd like to say...
1. Good things happen when you give to me. Girls, you should give me sex.
2. With my time machine I have seen the future and I can safely say that Hotzie will be banned later this year.
dude im like herpes , here to stay
 
alien amp pharm said:
Jack_schitt recently donated 200,000 karma to because he is a nice guy.

I gambled all of it on the Superbowl because I have traveled to the future via time travel machine I invented and knew the outcome prior.

I nearly doubled the 200,000 and am now donating all of it to him.

Two important things I'd like to say...
1. Good things happen when you give to me. Girls, you should give me sex.
2. With my time machine I have seen the future and I can safely say that Hotzie will be banned later this year.


lmao @ 1... what ya gonna promise in return? Karma? :rolleyes: oh man
 
hotzie said:
THC
LOL! He knows how to read this, lmao

tetrahydrocannabinol [1972-08-3]
Synonyms: 1-trans-D9-Tetrahydrocannabinol; 1-trans-delta(sup 9)-tetrahydrocannabinol; 3-pentyl-6,6,9-trimethyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol; 6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol; 6H-Dibenzo; 6H-Dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol,6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-, (6aR-trans)-; 9-delta-Tetrahydrocannabinol; abbott 40566; Cannabis resin; delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol; delta-9-THC; Deltanyne; Dronabinol; delta(sup 1)-thc; delta(sup 9)-tetrahydrocannabinol; delta(sup 9)-thc; delta-THC; Ganja; Hashish; L-delta(sup 1)-tetrahydrocannabinol; Marinol; SP 104; Tetrahydro-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-1-ol; tetrahydrocannabinol; THC; THC-delta-9; trans-delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol; trans-tetrahydrocannabinol;



:cow:
 
redguru said:
You might want to check the wiki on TTFBTTLBWIB.

"I Samoth am a filthy filthy homo

Retrieved from "http://www.xoxohth.com/wiki/index.php/TTFBTTLBWIB"

Goddammit Brothabill!!!!



:cow:
 
samoth said:
"I Samoth am a filthy filthy homo

Retrieved from "http://www.xoxohth.com/wiki/index.php/TTFBTTLBWIB"

Goddammit Brothabill!!!!

i know i owe him for the peyton remark

:cow:
lol wtf
 
hotzie said:
dude aint right
I know, WTF? And BB's too dumb to notice me ripping on him. Seattle sucks. Wait, is he from Seattle? Although he's been viewing this page for like 10 minutes. He probably can't figure out the color or something. Hiya BB! :moo:

Credited.



:cow:
 
Top Bottom