Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the Saints will be a contender!!

big dog

Here is a quick position-by-position breakdown:

QB - A. Brooks/ Jeff Blake- Both can be very quality QBs in the NFL. Both have good arms and good mobility.

RB - Ricky Williams/ Deuce Mcallister - 2 very good, young RBs

FB - Terrelle Smith/Moran Norris- T. Smith is a bone-crushing blocker and considered by many to be the best blocking FB in the NFC.

WR - Joe Horn, Albert Connell, Willie Jackson, Onome Ojo. Horn is a star. I dont have too much confidence in Connell- he dropped everything in camp. Jackson and Onome are solid. A little worried about this postition. Horn goes down, were in trouble.

TE - Cam Cleeland/Johnny Mitchell - If Cam stays healthy and has a season lilke he did when he was a rookie, this will be a real strentgh of the team. Cam was considered our best Offensive player before he was hurt last year.

OL- Wille Roaf/ Kyle Turley ect. One of the best units in the NFL and very deep.

DB. Mathis/ Weary- they are solid, but this is a worry position for us because of height. We have a bunch of solid DBs, but none spectactular.

LB. Mitchell/Clemons/ D.Smith- Very solid group with plenty of Depth behind.

DL Glover, Hand , Johnson, Howard- One of the best Dl in the NFL and we are very deep behind them.

Other teams to beat - Ravens, Denver, Titans, Philly

New Orleans is my dark horse this year only because everyone has discounted them for so long. The mentality is still there to do so. I do think they can put together a 11-5 maybe 12-4 run and get a good shot in the playoffs.

It would be cool to see N.O. when it.

ok agree but clam hasnt been healthy for a while and why did they get rid of poole he was a deep threat and the only one of those recievers willing to take a hit to catch the ball bad move haslett
but

saints rule oh yeah:)

Poole was making waaaaaaay too much money for the production he was giving and didnt want to take a pay cut.

production was low because under utilized mabey didnt click with new quaters if so they will see him on the other side of the ball and probably regret

DOG

YOU KNOW THE SAINTS STARTED 1-3 LAST YEAR RIGHT. THAT WAS WITH A LAST PLACE SCHEDULE. THE WON THE DIVISION WITH THAT LAST PLACE SCHEDULE. THIS YEAR THEY HAVE A FIRST PLACE SCHEDULE. NEED I SAY MORE???

AS FOR POOLE---HE AVERAGED MORE YARDS PER CATCH THAN ANY OTHER RECIEVER FOR TWO YEARS IN A ROW. HE DIDNT PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS LAST YEAR CUZ HASLETT DIDNT PUT HIM IN THE FUCKING GAME!!! WHEN HE DID GET IN AND MAKE A CATCH, HE MADE ATLEAST A 20 YARD CATCH EVERYTIME. POOLE WILL BE A SUPERSTAR NOW WITH DENVER AND YOU KNOW IT.

NOW I DIGRESS, I HOPE THE SAINTS LOSE EVERY GAME. HERE COME THE FLAMES FROM KRYP2O....LOL.

KAYNE

LMAO !!!! :FRlol:

The only flame at this second is that your post count says 666 :devil: :FRlol:

Top Bottom