Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why pre workout sups work one day but not the next?

Lone Traveler

Tittle pretty much says it all. I recently started using pre workout supplements. Tried AC/G3 first. Worked pretty well the first two or three times I used it then it was hit and miss. More miss than hit after first week. Took a month and a half off of pre workout supplements when that tub was gone. I'm at the end of my tub of Jack3d and I get a few more consistent days with it but same thing. Yesterday I went in and I could feel it running through me, I was ready to tear some weights up, then fifteen minutes in I not only lost all my energy, but felt like I went negative with it. Barely could even lift what I normally rep. Then today I decided to take three scoops to see if that made a big difference, I started feeling a little buzz from it then nothing. No energy, focus, nothing. I take them on an empty stomach, I've cut coffee and any other stimulants that I'm aware of to make sure that's not an issue. Other than sleep or diet, I really don't know what to think? I usually end up using them/hitting the gym three days sometimes four a week. So I don't think it's over kill. Diet is fairly clean. Mostly Paleo. Could be a low Carb issue? If anyone could enlighten me or point me in the right direction, I'd be forever grateful. I've tried looking this up on the internet, but never found anything. Thank you again for your time and reading this long ass post.

Edit: I know I tend to build a tolerance fairly quickly, would it be wise to keep two different tubs on hand and alternate days of usage?

ya know, ive had my rounds with pre work outs and like you said.. they all are hit and miss... havent really found one yet that stays with me the entire length of the tub and keeps that initial effect from the first dose. ive even heard of people taking a tablespoon of honey or pnut butter before workouts and having a good effect but havent personally tried it myself. if your prone to building a tolerence, then most likely thats your issue.. im sure youll get some other advise here shortly!

ya know, ive had my rounds with pre work outs and like you said.. they all are hit and miss... havent really found one yet that stays with me the entire length of the tub and keeps that initial effect from the first dose. ive even heard of people taking a tablespoon of honey or pnut butter before workouts and having a good effect but havent personally tried it myself. if your prone to building a tolerence, then most likely thats your issue.. im sure youll get some other advise here shortly!

Hope so. This forum seems to be the best place for information I've run across so far. Thank you for the response.

have you considered adrenal fatigue? I happen to be quite addicted to preWO drinks (my fav being c4 extreme), and i find it hard to take breaks from it. I guess that's irrelevant if this is happening just after 3 uses though. Do you eat too close to drinking it sometimes and other times on an empty stomach? If so that will affect it's absorbtion rate. Either way, you could still try something like a adrenal rejuvenation supplement that actually is supposed to help keep you sensitive to stimulants.

Top Bottom