Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why N2BM does not endorse pro's?

Zuyrikit

Among many supplement brands I have not seen any famous bodybuilder using N2BM stuff, or promoting it. Does this mean that this is not a nice brand, or why does that happen?

The answer is simple – with most brands you pay some extra price for the fact that it is promoted by a celebrity, because they get paid for this, and this costs lays on the customers. N2BM does not waste money for these celebrities, and instead they focus on product quality and affordable prices. In my opinion, it is better to overpay for quality, rather than for some famous guy taking some photos with it.

i like that n2bm doesn't do that.

i think it is absurd when a pro anything endorses a product and people go and buy it. i mean does anyone really think Tiger Woods drives a buick or michael jordan eats big macs?

n2bm products are for the normal gym rat who just wants to look good and be healthy

As someone who owned my own supplement company and has indeed sponsored and supported athletes. If I'm honest we did it cos we liked to - it wasn't that great of a benefit. Also few athletes 'get' the business and add value

Top Bottom