Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is tren in all the needto ds stacks?

Peterlumberjack

Plat Hero
Platinum
Why? i feel like either beast or diesel are potent enough compounds to make great gains on their own...
Is there another purpose?
ie. increased vascularity ? decreased water retention? something to do with hormones? is it a must to do at the same time?

Just makes it more anabolic. The tren compound isn't methylated and it's not very harsh on the liver like beastdrol, dbol, etc so it can be stacked with it to make it stronger. I noticed from when my brother took it that it made him lean and vascular.

it helps keep the gains lean.
people can lose a body fat% or two while on the stack on top of gaining muscle
also, it increases vascularity

but no, it's not a must to do at the same time

It's non-methylated so it stacks well and it is also very synergistic when combined with SD and Epi.

Personally I hate it. Not saying Needto's product is bad, because it's not. A lot of guys love the tren designers and N2's is the only one I would recommend. It just seems for me the only thing that grows on the tren designers is my tits lol.

there is also stacks with the k-drol... Now I may make a few other stack combo's using the other products. In fact i planed on it but now that i know I have to get rid of them all some day I was thinking why put in all the effort when they will not be around much longer anyway.

there is also stacks with the k-drol... Now I may make a few other stack combo's using the other products. In fact i planed on it but now that i know I have to get rid of them all some day I was thinking why put in all the effort when they will not be around much longer anyway.

I think a lot of people would still like to hear your ideas. The compounds will be around in one form or another for a little longer (and some of us have stocked up :D )

Good point

Here's another good point..... Where the FUCK is the Hella Drol?

a0gl1l.gif

lololo

I want to run a six week 100mg ed recomp cycle and you're holding me up bro :)

Top Bottom