Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it that I am being lied to like every day. This is the latest EF proof that I hear nothing but lies in the Body Building World

CO B-man

When will the inhumanities end??

I think the advertising company hired to promote this needs a little more schooling. This is worse than the dead Quiznos Mouse!!

"CO B-Man, think you know about bodybuilding? Think again.

It's a fact: You're being fed a pack of lies. And if you want to gain the maximum muscle in the shortest time possible, you must learn to avoid them.

Here's a link where you can find out how you've been scammed (without even knowing it) and how to stop it once and for all.

Monday March 05, 2007

CO B-man,

This week, it's my pleasure to introduce to you a new supplement company and a new sponsor of EliteFitness.com - Primordial Performance. Makers of an exciting new product that has been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, while also providing a solution for steroid users looking for a safe and effective post cycle therapy. Read on for all the muscle building facts and to find out how our members can get a $10 discount off any of their products.

As most of you know testosterone is the king hormone for increasing lean muscle mass, enhancing sexual function, and supporting mental performance. Most of us have all tried a number of testosterone boosting products with little or no real-world results. So, I am not going to tell you about another run-of-the-mill testosterone boosting pill. Instead, let me introduce to you an impressive new topical product that’s been proven to safely and effectively increase testosterone up to 140%.

Primordial Performance has coined this product as Dermacrine – “Derma�, meaning skin, and “crine� referring to the endocrine system (hormone system). As the name implies, Dermacrine is a serious hormonal optimizer utilizing an advanced transdermal delivery system.

Developed over the past 18 months, the main ingredient in Dermacrine is DHEA. You’re probably thinking to yourself right now, “DHEA supplements have been around for years, and have never done much to boost testosterone� However, Primordial Performance has developed a proprietary technology that makes DHEA up to 20x more effective at converting to testosterone.

You see, DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally. Most fascinating, is that DHEA actually converts to other anabolic hormones as it passes the skin, since the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroidogenic enzymes required to convert DHEA to other hormones such as 7alpha-DHEA, androstenediol, androstenetriol, and testosterone. It is these hormones that are responsible for the muscle building, fat burning and sexual stimulating effects of Dermacrine.

Those of you with hair loss or prostate issues will also be pleased to learn that the pregnenolone in Dermacrine can control DHT levels. You see, when pregnenolone passes through the skin, it also interacts with steroidogenic enzymes. When this happens, pregnenolone is converted to progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that can limit the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thereby helping to avoid excessive DHT formation.

Now, you may be thinking that a bunch of pro-hormones are not going to help with PCT, however the pro-hormones DHEA and pregnenolone have some interesting properties. You see, when the body is administered ONLY testosterone (AAS) it degrades the steroidogenic enzymes responsible for its own creation.1 However when you administer DHEA and pregnenolone, they will actually increase the enzymes required for their own production. For instance, DHEA will increase StAR activity, which helps move cholesterol into the mitochondria for further hormone production.2 Pregnenolone has been shown to have a positive effect on gonadrotropin release, which my help increase LH & FSH release.3

Dermacrine is more than just topical DHEA/pregnenolone product. The formula was taken one step further with the addition of a Phyto-Aromatase Inhibitor blend. This proprietary blend contains three very unique plant extracts that have been shown to not only safely reduce estrogen, but promote fertility, libido, and erectile function.

This Phyto-AI blend consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin, which are natural polyphenols that have been proven to be effective aromatase inhibitors.4 This unique combination in Dermacrine effectively limits estrogen production. Ant the benefit is that estrogen is kept in control to avoid nipple sensitivity, fat depositing and testicular shrinkage. The research shows that the ingredients in the Phyto-AI blend help enhance fertility, by eliciting a positive response from the hypothalamus, pituitary, testicular axis (HPTA).5,6 Meaning, the Phyto-AI blend will increase lutienizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone release (FSH) release from the pituitary. As most of you know, these are the hormones sent from the brain that trigger testosterone production from the testis. This effect seems to be caused by the Phyto-AI’s antagonistic interaction with the estrogen receptor similar to the action of SERMs such as clomid & nolvadex but without the toxic side-effects.5

As a side benefit, this Phyto-AI blend also has various heart health benefits, related to the vaso-relaxant properties, as well as having tremendous anti-oxidant capacity even showing anti-cancer benefits!

Dermacrine delivers all these ingredients with a super-efficient topical delivery system. In fact, Primordial Performance designed an all new transdermal formula known as the OHV delivery system. The OHV is for the Occlusion, Hydration, and Vasodilation properties of the topical. With these properties, the OHV delivery system safely optimizes the delivery of active ingredients across the skin. No DMSO. No harsh chemicals. No unpleasant smells. No rash.

And for home brewers, Primordial Performance is also offering this topical solution for sale by itself. Users will be able to add almost any ingredient of their choice to make custom pro-hormone, fat burning, or anti-estrogen formulas. The possibilities are limitless with this new topical solution.

Primordial Performance even offers saliva test kits, for those customers interested in testing their hormone levels. There kits provide an easy way for users to find out there hormone levels, and adjust their supplementation as necessary. These saliva kits are incredibly helpful when using Dermacrine or any hormonal product for that mater. You can monitor your hormone levels and adjust dosage as necessary to find your hormonal “sweet spot�.

George Spellwin and Elite Fitness.com Presents...

Read the incredible, eye opening and shocking story.

I highly recommend Dermacrine - a truly outstanding product. Please visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more at www.primordialperformance.com

And as I mentioned above, as a benefit to Elite Fitness members, Primordial Performance is offering you a $10 discount off any of their products. Just enter MVC10 into the promotional code box during checkout. And please be sure to share your results on the EliteFitness.com Forums!

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

"How you can safely take the drugs used by today's Mass Monsters to create the cartoon-proportioned, superhero physique most men will only dream of..." [Click here to discover more...]

Ironman Magazine excerpt...

"Several books are available that purport to be guides for producing massive physiques using various anabolic drugs. Most of these books are merely picture books of various drugs, with text that reads like it was copied from drug inserts... As such, they offer little practical value."

"One book differs in that respect. Chemical Muscle Enhancement."

"For those who are insistent in knowing just what the champs take, Chemical Muscle Enhancement is THE book to read. The author, Mr. Author L. Rea, has over 16 years of academic background, but more importantly, he has worked with athletes for over 20 years. I found it virtually error-free in the aspect of scientific facts."

"Trust me, this book is not for the squeamish, and Mr. Rea is a definite drug "guru" bringing to mind the late Dan Duchaine in his early days of hardcore writing. Rea shares Dan's hands-on experience, not merely armchair philosophy. The book discusses every anabolic drug available, and also describes real-world methods of using such drugs. You will learn what can go wrong when making yourself a one-person scientific experiment. But if you so choose, I can't think of a better guidebook to current anabolic drug usage than Chemical Muscle Enhancement. This book is without question, the Underground Steroid Handbook of the 21st Century."

-- Jerry Brainium, bodybuilding journalist Ironman Magazine

[On sale for the next 72 hours only - click here now to read more! ]

References:

1. Testosterone inhibits cAMP-induced de Novo synthesis of Leydig cell cytochrome P-450(17 alpha) by an androgen receptor-mediated mechanism DB Hales, LL Sha, and AH Payne J. Biol. Chem., Aug 1987; 262: 11200 - 11206.

2. The Neuroactive Steroid Pregnenolone Sulfate Stimulates the Release of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone from GT1-7 Hypothalamic Neurons, through N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptors Martine El-Etr, Yvette Akwa, Etienne-Emile Baulieu, and Michael Schumacher Endocrinology, Jun 2006; 147: 2737 - 2743.

3. Regulation of steroid hormone biosynthesis enzymes and organic anion transporters by forskolin and DHEA-S treatment in adrenocortical cells. Abdul R. Asif, Marija Ljubojevic, Ivan Sabolic, Vladimir Shnitsar, Maria Metten, Naohiko Anzai, Gerhard A. Müller, Gerhard Burckhardt, and Yohannes Hagos Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, Dec 2006; 291: E1351 - E1359.

4. Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones JT Kellis, Jr and LE Vickery Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 - 1034.

5. trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats M. Emília Juan, Eulalia González-Pons, Thais Munuera, Joan Ballester, Joan E. Rodríguez-Gil, and Joana M. Planas J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 - 760

6. Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats. K Dhawan and A Sharma Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.

EliteFitness.com
The Most Controversial Fitness Site On The Net!

[email protected]
(888) 613-8959
"

lmao. i fucking hate the wording in all of these communications coming from EF, and the industry in general. but i am interested in this dermacrine shit. i read a thread about it over at the juicebox. some of the initial feedback from users sounds promising, but i want to read about more bloodwork and or saliva kit results. not that that necessarily means anything for me, but if this were the real deal, that would be neat. and stuff.

Yeah,

But I just cant take all these lies, anymore. Whoever keeps sending this stuff keeps reinforcing that everything everyone else tells me is no more than a bunch of lies. I guess the only way to know the real truth is to start reading ALL these books. Apparently they are the key to the truth behind all the lies! I feel so used and gullible!!

Top Bottom