Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is IGF so cheap on BB peptide websites but so expensive on medical websites?

Mr. Blonde

Hello, I am considering doing a peptide cycle, but wanted to see what people's opinion on the below is.

why is igf-1 and its variants sold so cheaply on bodybuilding oriented peptide websites and in comparison on research chemical websites geared towards science and medicine, they are far more expensive?

could it be that what these peptide companies are selling is not IGF at all, but just some bunk stuff?

for example, 1 mg of igf-1 costs 89.99 at a BB peptide company, but at a legitimate research company it's being sold for $1200 dollars.

could this explain why some people report they did not see any gains from IGF cycles?

I'm pretty sure it's because ultimately, they don't know what they're selling. It's all experimental, hence the warnings, and a legitimate alternative to allow those who can't afford "the real thing" an opportunity to experience results if they're willing to take the risk of infusing compounds for which effects are not fully known into their bodies. Seems fair to me. If you got $1200 to spend, go for the real stuff. If not willing to try these guys, don't. It's as simple as that.

now the question i have is, if i followed the advice of numerous threads on igf-1 dosages, when perhaps they were taking fake igf-1, for example 100 micrograms a day, if i bought the real stuff maybe i would suffer some ill effects because the medical grade igf is totally pure, like acromegaly and intestinal growth and what not, so who knows what a good dose of research grade igf-1 is.

Actually, several peptide companies had their igf1-Lr3 tested at the University of Texas A & M a year ago. Some were legit with high purity levels, some were legit with low purity levels, and some actually contained ghrp2, not igf1-Lr3. There is legit Igf at peptide companies. You just have to find a good source that you trust. When you are talking about companies that charge $1,200/mg the purity level is most likely extremely high and costly to produce. Even so, what you get from some good peptide companies is very strong and good quality Igf that can lead to incrdible gains. I'm using SuperiorPeptide Igf1-Lr3 now and it's very strong. The pumps are insane and so is the strength increase plus vascularity increase.

I don't know about IGF specifically but I imagine that pharmaceutical companies that produce drugs have rules and regulations to follow that are expensive - such as lengthy trials and possibly even expensive liability insurance. Since RC's are 'not for human consumption' they forgo a lot of these costs.

I don't know about IGF specifically but I imagine that pharmaceutical companies that produce drugs have rules and regulations to follow that are expensive - such as lengthy trials and possibly even expensive liability insurance. Since RC's are 'not for human consumption' they forgo a lot of these costs.

And with those foregone costs, decreased focus over concerns of liability in the event things go awry with consumers

Top Bottom