Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why I would consider marrying a Ugly woman.

flex123

New member
If I married an ugly woman, I wouldn't have to deal with her getting hit on all the time. So now to my story.
Yesterday I was painting a empty store thats being built into a tanning salon. My girl decided to go down acouple stores to get some pizza, well in the store the guy working there was hitting on her and gave her a free big bottle of water cause she told him she was painting the new store that was opening. Well about an hour later the guy comes into the store and starts walking in and walking over to my girl, He couldnt see me cause I was in another room painting. Well anyways I come walking out of the room and see the guy standing there. I thought he was some kid off the street just coming in and asking about the new store. I just asked him "whats the matter" "can I help you with something". I thought the kid was going to run outta the place, he turned around and was like I'm just looking. Yeah he was looking alright, looking at my girls ass he was trying to get at.
I don't think I look that intimidating, so he was probbly just really imbarassed. Or he was afraid cause I had no shirt on and a bandana on my head. I doubt it but, thats what wished happened.

Might not be a great story but I figured I'd share it anyways.
Peace....Flex123.....
 
If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.
 
You know the problem with marrying an ugly woman, many guys will still hit on her, and you still have to have sex with an ugly woman. :(
 
thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life. "I dont want my girl to get hit on, so i will put up with seeing a hideous female for the rest of my life as well as trying to pop wood in her disgustingly ugly presence, and not be attracted to her in one bit, all because i dont want her getting hit on!!!!!"

stupid ass.
 
I was joking around first of all. And secondly I'm not the type of guy thats all concerned about looks anyways, so ugly or not I'd be marrying because I was head over heals for someone. If any of you guys had a girlfriend that was always approached by people when you walk away from them and they seem alone, its quiet annoying.
 
NJSerious said:
thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life. "I dont want my girl to get hit on, so i will put up with seeing a hideous female for the rest of my life as well as trying to pop wood in her disgustingly ugly presence, and not be attracted to her in one bit, all because i dont want her getting hit on!!!!!"

stupid ass.

Your a douchebag btw.......lmao, little prick.:o
 
flex123 said:


Your a douchebag btw.......lmao, little prick.:o

the only little prick i know of in this thread is the one in your pants according to your girlfriend who i tossed my meat in last night buddy.
 
NJSerious said:


the only little prick i know of in this thread is the one in your pants according to your girlfriend who i tossed my meat in last night buddy.

ok, that was the worst come back I have seen.:rolleyes: But I'm not even going to say anything back.
 
My girl is pretty nice looking & it seems like she gets hit on anytime I'm not standing right by her side but, ya know what? She's going home with me so I could care less, hell it's a compliment to me. A guy who is worried about someone hitting on their girl has a real insecurity issue. She's the one who has to be able to handle the situations, if she can't & ends up cheating or leaving you, who cares, she wasn't worth having in the first place! The only time I ever step in is if she tells me she can't handle the situaton or if he just down right disrespects me, knowing she's with me & does or says something insulting to either of us. Then it's time to stomp some ass!
 
i definatly agree,the best is when the ex's come up and try to get back with them,makes my blood boil for one especially because the way he treated her

i came back in a hurry and advised him to move along
 
I can totally see your point.

I have been with relatively ugly women, and it is nice. Piece of mind and loyalty. Just as long as she has some kind of appeal, satisfies some fetish, etc. and isn't too damn ugly!
 
plornive said:
I can totally see your point.

I have been with relatively ugly women, and it is nice. Piece of mind and loyalty. Just as long as she has some kind of appeal, satisfies some fetish, etc. and isn't too damn ugly!

My point exactly. I wouldnt choose an ugly chick on purpose, but if you end up with one it wouldn't be that bad. You don't have to deal with all the bullshit when you go out.
 
Top Bottom