Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why does TonyRoma have Ryan Seacrest in his avi?

lololololololo. Looks a little like him, but more like the guy that does that home rebuiding show thingy on abc..I forget his name, was also in sears commercials....you know what I am talking about!
 
Angel said:
lololololololo. Looks a little like him, but more like the guy that does that home rebuiding show thingy on abc..I forget his name, was also in sears commercials....you know what I am talking about!

Yes, I know who you are talking about.

No, he doesn't look like that dude. He looks like Ryan Seacrest. :rolleyes:
 
ti, seacrest.....not bad! i've been compared to much worse looking guys.... :(
 
sardonicone said:
bwahahahahah that's fantastic.



Yeah seriously it's not that bad. It's still funny though.

Hell, I don't even mind the fact I've been compared to Toby Macguire(sp?).

Spiderman is a pimp, yo.

I've gotten Mike Myers a time or two. :worried:
 
2z4b8yv.jpg
 
I seriously need to learn how to party like tony. Its my last year in grad school and I gotta make it count.
 
superdave said:
I seriously need to learn how to party like tony. Its my last year in grad school and I gotta make it count.


U should come down to Ohio U, kick it for a weekend. Smoke blunts, dogg hoes and toss around cash. shits killer
 
tonyroma said:
U should come down to Ohio U, kick it for a weekend. Smoke blunts, dogg hoes and toss around cash. shits killer
Instead of PCT I would need PTPT
Post tony party therapy.
 
tonyroma said:
U should come down to Ohio U, kick it for a weekend. Smoke blunts, dogg hoes and toss around cash. shits killer
ah yes, college.....i enjoyed it so much it took my 10 years to finally get a degree.

enjoy it while it lasts, guys....

eventually you will have to deal with reality and turn into me.. :(
 
rnch said:
ah yes, college.....i enjoyed it so much it took my 10 years to finally get a degree.

enjoy it while it lasts, guys....

eventually you will have to deal with reality and turn into me.. :(

Yah, i'm gunna have to slow down sometime, I wanna go into law school next fall so I'll have to really buckle down.

It gets old sometimes though, as a bartender I see the same shit everynight. I like kickin it alone with my girlfriend and just ordering a pizza. My friends are just some scenes and are always buggin me into the night life.
 
please don't insult Ryan Seacrest, thanks
 
tonyroma said:
Yah, i'm gunna have to slow down sometime, I wanna go into law school next fall so I'll have to really buckle down.

It gets old sometimes though, as a bartender I see the same shit everynight. I like kickin it alone with my girlfriend and just ordering a pizza....
yes, my close friend is a bartender, he sez the same thing. on his off nights the last place he want us to go to is a bar.
 
rnch said:
ah yes, college.....i enjoyed it so much it took my 10 years to finally get a degree.

enjoy it while it lasts, guys....

eventually you will have to deal with reality and turn into me.. :(
lol, I was you for years before I went back to college full time. And you are right, I would rather be me in college than you now ;)
 
Top Bottom