Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does the admin put up with Laura (smurfy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Arabian is going through some tough times outside of elite and like many of us this is sort of an outlet of kinds.
But we all use it in a different way. Coming on here with an attitude and taking it out on others is not the way to deal with your problems. If anthing we are your friends here, and by acting the way you are is alienating people who like you. This is a form of self destructive behavior that I'm sure goes into more than just your E-life. Making and continuing relationships are what life is all about, so work on buliding and not blowing things up.

I feel like Jerry Springer where he has his final take at the end of the show where he gets all serious.

Well said...

opening threads with cuss words and cussing in her threads with workds that would make a sailor go ummmmm .. why do we put up with her pisss attitudes and uncallfor cuz words?:worried:

it could be worse.... she could have stalked someone to the point of running them off from this board... nice "COTB" manners you got there

Smurf is a good person Your not playing with a full deck my friend

yep and thats the american way. plus she was one of my myspace friends b4 i closed the account, too many wimminz wanting me and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom