Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does my lidio drop after I consume caffine?

Audio8

If I drink a couple cups of coffee, or pop some no doz, or drink mountain dew, or take anything that has caffine in it, I get deca dick for the rest of the day. Am I weird or does this happen to anyone else?

Well, then you will not want to add any ephedrine to the mix. The EC combo totally fucks with my sex drive as well. Maybe try a Norephedrine based thermo instead of that of an ephedrine based, as many have reported better libido....but you have not mentioned anything about the E or N, so as for the caffeine, I don't really know...except that you may want to add some ORAL yohimbine, which seems to help a lot for a few weeks at least. That shit definately gets the juices flowin' for a legalized aphrodesiac. Just a thought.

BMJ

i think that ECA, and caffine etc are sympathomimetics. WHich means the mimic the sympathetic nervous system. For sexual arousal to take place, the parasympathic nervous system must be the dominant system at that time. During the sex act itself, however, the sympathetic NS is dominant. --- But when we take these sups, the natural balance between the two systems are not 50/50. The sympathetic NS has the slight edge, so arousal is tougher. :bawling:

Top Bottom