Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does decem care about why havoc cares about why we care about karma?

decem and dgreenhill ----- SIMMAH!!!!! No fighting on my thread. I hate that. (unless you manage to amuse me....hmmmm....continue). However, since I fully support bitching on this thread, decem, feel free to complain about 'dbluehill' and, dgreenhill, feel free to complain about 'novem'.

danielson said:
and her skins so one tone anyway

;)
LOL! ;) Well, Archie liked her...sometimes, so did Reggie and many other boys at Riverdale High. :lmao:

hey.. who's arguing..?? i was just wondering what type of instigating that older focker was doing..

dgreenhill said:
mongo-we were just finding humor in the situation all he did was talk to me about Buddism and ask me to "donna summa". simma down now. I was just teasing him. Get it-good.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. He knows that. So move on!!!

anyways,

Pixie-if you look anything like that avatar......:)

Your bickering with each other is utmostly cute...;) lol..

dgreen...like i told danielson, she is much prettier! I have the hair and the smile, that's about all! :D

polarpixie said:

LOL! ;) Well, Archie liked her...sometimes, so did Reggie and many other boys at Riverdale High. :lmao:

yeah but when archie wanted 'it' he'd always go find betty

you know its true, they were the ones always getting caught kissing and stuff, but you never saw both of archies hands now did ya.....DID YA

veronica was a rich bitch but she had dark sultry looks, thats why the guys wanted her. proving thgat guys arent always motivated by hair colour but by more important factors such as cup size and how loaded her daddy is :D

i thought girls digged it when guys started fighting in front of them?

Top Bottom