Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you cycle-off AAS?

Why do you cycle off AAS?

• $

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • You think it's bad to have natural T inhibited for longer than 10 weeks.

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • You think the short break will actually benefit your gains in your next cycle.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • To give your body a break from high androgens.

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
whats there to look foward to if you never go off? i know that when im prepping for a cycle, my anticipation rate soars. mainly because im looking foward to more growth and better training and eating habits while on. i have to admit, i do get excited looking foward to the next one....................:D

peace bb79

since i will bridge for a long time, i see it like this

1) never depressed
2) keeping gains easier
3) feeling happy all the time
4) when bridging at low dose, one waits longer before hitting the gear hard again.
5) no yo-yo effect: you know loosing weight, fat coming back. This gives you the feeling one as to start all over again

Re: since i will bridge for a long time, i see it like this

Jeff_rys said:
1) never depressed
2) keeping gains easier
3) feeling happy all the time
4) when bridging at low dose, one waits longer before hitting the gear hard again.
5) no yo-yo effect: you know loosing weight, fat coming back. This gives you the feeling one as to start all over again

Now that is what I call a good response!

Ahhhhh...the joys of Anavar :)

Godspeed

There is a answer missing from those choices. Jeff_ has it though. I am glad he wrote that so I don't have to.
I pick #5 Jeff_rys answer.
The funniest answers here are, and I am not making fun of you guys, "I think this makes someone less likely to take the gear for granted." and "whats there to look forward to if you never go off?"
So if I apply this way of thinking to my life in general I should give away the wealth I have acquired so I can be poor and look forward to getting wealthy again.
Why didn't I think of that?

ulter
youre comparing being wealthy and losing it to staying on gear all the time? now thats funny! i just cant see staying on all the time just to be staying on. i think my body needs a rest, and yes it does give me something to look foward to when i start my next cycle.

im not flaming at all, you are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us and i respect anything you have to add or offer, and this is just my .02.

peace bb79

Top Bottom