Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do we get back pumps?

shishi5

Why do some compounds bring out back pumps ? What is it that makes tren and var so specific for back pumps?

good question and 99% of meatheads don't even know the answer.. i attribute it to this:

1. rapid blood flow going into the muscle
2. mineral depletion

pumps aren't a bad thing, the problem becomes when they get so bad that they cause you to stop your workout. the way you combat it is simple, lower the dosage and run n2guard which has taurine and other minerals. stay hydrated too. you can hit me up for a code

As per previous replies you have to look at why anavar was created. Like a LOT of roids they were made to treat medical issues. So, for example, anemia. Ergo the steroid will boost, as it were, the blood. Now we will come along and use it to make us bigger etc. Therefore, getting the medical effect multiplied - mostly cos we take far higher doses than the issue required.

good question and 99% of meatheads don't even know the answer.. i attribute it to this:

1. rapid blood flow going into the muscle
2. mineral depletion

pumps aren't a bad thing, the problem becomes when they get so bad that they cause you to stop your workout. the way you combat it is simple, lower the dosage and run n2guard which has taurine and other minerals. stay hydrated too. you can hit me up for a code

This + dehydration.

Very few athletes are as meticulous with their water intake as they need to be. Athletes should be consuming 5-6L of clean water each day - at an absolute minimum

Top Bottom