Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why DNP instead of using good ol' fashioned dieting?

VarixBro

I'm going to put the issue of genetic damage or potential high oxidation factor while using DNP. There are other people who know much better than I do on the effects DNP can do long term. I just want to briefly talk about Why Using DNP is my preffered method instead of dieting.

I personally don't think that a person has to start using DNP, especially if their body fat levels are at a range where they could safely lose it at an efficient rate. For example,most dudes that I know can get to 16% to 12% bodyfat in 5-8 weeks without much problem. Cut calories, go through carb cycling ( to raise metabolism, raise leptin levels), and weight training is all that is needed to lose that bodyfat. Regardless if it;s a high carb, ISO, CKD, or whatever the fuck type diet they use. Personally, I love using Abolics (short for Animal's Animalbolics) which basically is a diet that revolves more on structuring and timing to capitalize on fat loss while maintaining muscle.

So the dudes are nice and happy that they accomplished losing 4% bodyfat within a 5-8 week period. They figure that they will accompish the same results if they continue to do this. Well................while a FEW can continue with their accelerated fat loss, MOST of the dudes that I know have a bitch just getting down to 9% . After dieting 5-8 weeks, many of them still can't reach 9% let alone 10%. This is after countless hours of cardio, playing with calorie levels (some try to raise calories...some try to lower calories), they go to GNC and buy every friggin fat burner they can get their hands on, or they switch the type of macronutrients they were eating. Drop carbs, lower fat (increase EFA's), and raise protein is the most common thing I see. Still..nada. Even Abolics gets tougher for me to do (although I personally think it's the greatest diet to use while on DNP, for reasons).

These dudes diet continue for months and months and still can't get under 10%. Regardless if they 'take a week of their diet and eat at maintenance levels to raise metabolism' or whatever it is. After all of this fucking dieting, they lost a good amount of muscle and little fat. It seems that these dudes have reached their genetic limit where their bodies refuse to go lower at a bodyfat percentage.

This is where DNP can FINALLY bring in that physique that you have always wanted, whether it's the pictures in the magazine or whereever. The people that im referring are not 'competive bodybuilders,' but rather the people who have never ever seen their own abs in their whole lives. Yup, even the people who have dieted for months and months on end and didn't have much to show for.

YOu see, the great thing I like about DNP compared to dieting..is that you are pretty much GUARANTEED a fat loss. I can lose 2-3 lbs of bodyfat per week with no cardio, no weight training, and eating at maintenance calories on DNP. THis happens consistently where it gets to the point where I can pinpoint my bodyfat percentage by the weeks end. With a typical diet, the results are fucking non-linear. Meaning, at times I could get 2 lbs of fat loss per week, and at other times...I'd be lucky to even lose a half pound of fat. And this is when I diet at higher bodyfat levels. WHen I hit around 10 to 11%..there can be times when I see NO FAT loss.

I do 3 cycles of DNP (6 days on at 400mg, 5 days off with the last 2 or 3 days where I carb load to increase T3/leptin, etc...Animal and even recently, Lyle McDonald has shared the excellent benefits of carb loading for a few days...just remember to keep fat intake REALLY LOW when you eat tons of carbs). And after 3 cycles of doing this, Im guaranteed to be at 7% and even as low as 5% (I kid you not, get some calipers, do a 7 site measurement, and be amazed on how much fat you can lose)

Ive always thought it would be impossible to hit under 10%, but with DNP it's like everyday business. And trust me folks, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between 10-11% to 6-7%. We are talking about the difference of having a somewhat flat stomach, with hardly any abs showing...to abs that are sooo cut that you can lose your keys in there. Remember 'Body of Works?' Yeah, Bill Phillips is a prick but the bitch had abs. And Bill wasn't that extremely low in terms of bodyfat.......from what it seemed to me, it looked his bodyfat was right under 6%. Compare that to a smooth stomach.

Anyway, Im just bored at the moment but I wanted to start up a converstation on how DNP may be the only hope to getting to very low bodyfat percentage. It may seem like pointless chit chat, but it did spark an interest in my foggy brain. Yes, I do understand that tons of people can already get to low bodyfat percentages with dieting, juice and training alone..but there are many more folks, more than you think, that are as fortunate.

That is all......I need to get some shuteye.

I love dnp. i did very little dieting and even less cardio, i threw in EC 3x a day. and lost 8-10pounds a week. i did this for 3 cycles. DNP is amazing. u just gota be smart with it. too bad its got such a bad wrap.

DNP is THE SHIT.

I've done one 7-day cycle so far. 400mg/day divided into two doses. Somewhat uncomfortable with the sweating and all, but in the end, I lost 5 lbs OF FAT (read: no muscle loss)... definitely worth it in my book. No pain, no gain...

what DNP changes DNA guys thats abit extreme now!

what DNP changes DNA whats up with that does that mean My future kids will be retards or trisomnicks
please answer and how much does this genetic killer go for and how much can a 200+man use:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Varixbro! Yeah, before DNP, I'd tried all of the other stuff... ECA, Clen, T4... I guess it all kinda worked, but along with losing fat, I inevitably lost some muscle too. That's why I friggin love DNP. Next cycle, T minus 7 days...

CUts:

All I can say is, DNP rules.

Magda:

Im a latin myself and it's true, we are pretty hot ;)
Anyway, ISO is the best diet for this. Moreso for physioligical reasons such as not feeling too hot along with the convenience factor.

It's not that ISO is a magical diet, it's just that the carb levels are set so it's not too high where you will burn up like a fireplace. And the carbs are not too low where you will have bad low sugar blues.

Remember, it's all about calories once you get in your protein levels right and some essential fatty acids.

Ill talk more about diets and other shit later on tonight, I need to get some sleep (im in a coma, thats how tired i am)..and Im finishing up on this email to this dude who's been asking some q's.

Later.

Thanks Varix. I am interested in the diet regimen. It is hard to find info on cycles without having a lot of steroids mixed in. I will only have my diet, antixidants, and DNP.

I am used to the Gulf of Mexico warm water (Mississippi coast) and my father-in-law was used to the warm Gulf of Mexico water also. When I met my husband I had just moved to California and the water in the pacific felt so coooold to me no matter how hot a day it was. I thought it was just me so I asked my father-in-law and he said it was too cold for him too. In fact, he said he had not been in the water since 1964!

I am so glad I work from home, I don't think I could do DNP and have to go out in southern Mississippi heat and humidity.

Top Bottom