Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

that was a silly fight but let me say one thing if ou are what you say you are the you know that you can only use your "gift" when it is to save your life and not because you have pms . teling some one that you are going to brake a jaw that's just stupid you need to know who you are b4 you can tell everyone else what they are

that was a silly fight but let me say one thing if you are what you say you are the you know that you can only use your "gift" when it is to save your life and not because you have pms . you need to know who you are b4 you can tell everyone else what they are

Well I guess you dont know what it means so i will tell you ,, It means that I want peace if you do , But i will fight if i have to ,,

sweetnes11 said:
Well I guess you dont know what it means so i will tell you ,, It means that I want peace if you do , But i will fight if i have to ,,

Sweet, I think he got punked.

As for myself...I dig philisophical chicks that can fight.

I think I'm falling in love.

I got punked by you? How? because you showed how little you know about karate? Then you started a thread about me and the only people who tried to talk shit were noobies and losers with 1 dot of grey karma? Yeah I was punked pretty badly.

sweetnes11 said:
I don't want to fight with you any more, lets make peace?

I bow with my arms out stretched in your direction, one hand in front with the back of my hand to you, with the other made into a fist behind it. you should know what that means. It is up to you now.

What is that supposed to be a fucking joke? Why do you insist on posting when you don't know what you're talking about? Sorry we don't do that in karate, at least not in go ju kai (or shotokan for that matter). How about this, I'm not going to post anymore on this thread because I'm talking to a bunch of morons who think they're experts on the martial arts. Why am I even wasting my time with you?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yahhhhh

Top Bottom