EnderJE New member EF VIP Dec 31, 2011 #1 Other then Punk'd and Candid Camera (a shout out to the Alan Funt fans), I'm not sure if there are prank shows still in the US. If ones exist, then they should stay up with this one.
Other then Punk'd and Candid Camera (a shout out to the Alan Funt fans), I'm not sure if there are prank shows still in the US. If ones exist, then they should stay up with this one.
mrplunkey New member Dec 31, 2011 #2 I completely agree. It's odd that we don't do cheeky stuff anymore, but it's not like we are adverse to putting smut on TV. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a demographics thing.
I completely agree. It's odd that we don't do cheeky stuff anymore, but it's not like we are adverse to putting smut on TV. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a demographics thing.
Mr. dB Elite Mentor Platinum Platinum Dec 31, 2011 #4 mrplunkey said: I completely agree. It's odd that we don't do cheeky stuff anymore, but it's not like we are adverse to putting smut on TV. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a demographics thing. Click to expand... averse
mrplunkey said: I completely agree. It's odd that we don't do cheeky stuff anymore, but it's not like we are adverse to putting smut on TV. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a demographics thing. Click to expand... averse
Chopzilla New member Dec 31, 2011 #7 I'd go for it. Just jump in, slam the trunk, pin her down, get a few strokes in before they open the car back up. Would it be worth being arrested? Probably not but..
I'd go for it. Just jump in, slam the trunk, pin her down, get a few strokes in before they open the car back up. Would it be worth being arrested? Probably not but..