PICK3 said:Oh yeah ... I remember why
Because I have to go back to fucking work in the morning!!!
FISHTALES said:cause life is one big joke
Raina said:Monday's my favorite day of the week. I have stacks of work to do and I can fly through it because I'm rested from the weekend. As the week goes on I focus more on the weekend and being home. Fridays suck.
Wierdo...Raina said:Monday's my favorite day of the week. I have stacks of work to do and I can fly through it because I'm rested from the weekend. As the week goes on I focus more on the weekend and being home. Fridays suck.
Austin316 said:yep, weekends fly by and I spend the rest of the week wishing it was friday, sucks ass
thank god I do have mondays off and work 4/10s instead
Austin316 said:yep, weekends fly by and I spend the rest of the week wishing it was friday
like jackangelslat1 said:Its all the same to me. I work Monday through Friday.. then Friday and Saturday nights...
slat1 said:Its all the same to me. I work Monday through Friday.. then Friday and Saturday nights...
Is that what they call collecting welfare nowadays?chefbone said:I'm loving my retirement at the age of 28. It gets boring sometimes so I figured I'll join the Army Special Forces!!!!![]()
![]()
I forgot to mention that retirement can lead you to do some stupid shit!!!!

i'd go camping in 40 degree weather (fahrenheit) i've been camping when it was 10 degrees out and 3 feet of snow. fun timesEnderJE said:Choose you response:
a) Cause <insert EF chick name> hasn't posed nekkid?
b) I'll trade. You go camping in 40 degree weather and I'll work for you for the three days.
PICK3 said:Oh yeah ... I remember why
Because I have to go back to fucking work in the morning!!!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














