Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why am I soooo depressed on a Sunday night?

Choose you response:

a) Cause <insert EF chick name> hasn't posed nekkid?
b) I'll trade. You go camping in 40 degree weather and I'll work for you for the three days.
 
Monday's my favorite day of the week. I have stacks of work to do and I can fly through it because I'm rested from the weekend. As the week goes on I focus more on the weekend and being home. Fridays suck.
 
Raina said:
Monday's my favorite day of the week. I have stacks of work to do and I can fly through it because I'm rested from the weekend. As the week goes on I focus more on the weekend and being home. Fridays suck.

That's part of the problem. Right now things are so slow the day takes forever to get through.

F'ing brutal.
 
yep, weekends fly by and I spend the rest of the week wishing it was friday, sucks ass

thank god I do have mondays off and work 4/10s instead
 
Raina said:
Monday's my favorite day of the week. I have stacks of work to do and I can fly through it because I'm rested from the weekend. As the week goes on I focus more on the weekend and being home. Fridays suck.
Wierdo...
:rolleyes:
 
Austin316 said:
yep, weekends fly by and I spend the rest of the week wishing it was friday, sucks ass

thank god I do have mondays off and work 4/10s instead

I work 4/10s too, but I get Fri's off.
 
Austin316 said:
yep, weekends fly by and I spend the rest of the week wishing it was friday

This weekend sucked!!!

First I was ill ... stomach virus.

Then I had to sit around and see if me and my family would be anihalated by the hurricane :mad:
 
tuesdays and wednesdays are worse imo

thats when the lacking sleep catches up to me.

tuesdays are :rainbow: like jackangel
 
I'm loving my retirement at the age of 28. It gets boring sometimes so I figured I'll join the Army Special Forces!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

I forgot to mention that retirement can lead you to do some stupid shit!!!!
 
chefbone said:
I'm loving my retirement at the age of 28. It gets boring sometimes so I figured I'll join the Army Special Forces!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

I forgot to mention that retirement can lead you to do some stupid shit!!!!
Is that what they call collecting welfare nowadays? :lmao:
 
EnderJE said:
Choose you response:

a) Cause <insert EF chick name> hasn't posed nekkid?
b) I'll trade. You go camping in 40 degree weather and I'll work for you for the three days.
i'd go camping in 40 degree weather (fahrenheit) i've been camping when it was 10 degrees out and 3 feet of snow. fun times :)
 
I hear ya bro,monday is as low as it gets,5 more days of fucking fun,yay building fences and decks in 95-100f weather
 
I like mondays and get motivated to start the week. I would love them if it wasn't for the fact I'm usually a little hung over
 
Top Bottom