Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whose tried something from PowerChews?

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Thinkin about picking something up want to hear what you guys who tested it/ anybody whose gone ahead and bought some thought!

I've been using their products and they are amazing. I love the taste, much better than what I was expecting. The preworkout gives you a very nice in the zone energy, nice and full feeling pumps. Very nice. Then you can add in BCAA in the middle of workout to keep the aminos flowing nicely. It's really a nice way. I can't drink too much liquid before or during working out aside from water. This gives me that nice alternative. You will get results from these products. They are hands down top quality supplements. I would definitely recommend all to at least try them and see for yourselves.

I'm loving the Glutamine bro

Not yet. I'm curious to see what their post workout chews will contain. Has anyone heard any info about them?

ive used the creatine bro

they taste great and work well

I am loving the BCAA's as well! Very nice and effective. Can tell its very high quality and purity from the results!

bcaa's and creatine i have used longer runs of and can say they work well and taste awesome

others i have sample and can say they taste really good but not sure about the effectiveness level ..althought im confident they would work well

Top Bottom