Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who's watchin UFC tomorrow night?

C'mon Randy!

I know you're an old man now, but you must have one more ass whopping left in you :)
 
I won't be watching, but I'll still be cheering on Liddell. Every jello shot that I pound Saturday night will be in his honor. ;)
 
Do UFC fighters juice?

Since it's sanctioned by the state's boxing comission I guess they're tested.
 
PICK3 said:
Do UFC fighters juice?

Since it's sanctioned by the state's boxing comission I guess they're tested.


frank looked big at weigh in.
 
PICK3 said:
Do UFC fighters juice?

Since it's sanctioned by the state's boxing comission I guess they're tested.

They are tested but so are Bodybuilders. I'd say its a good chance some of them juice.
 
Deterass said:
They are tested but so are Bodybuilders. I'd say its a good chance some of them juice.

Bodybuilders are tested?!?!?!? FOR WHAT?

I know they can't be tested for fucking steroids! No way they would pass.

Personally, I can't believe pro bodybuilding has flown so under the radar during all the steroid witchhunts. It seems like a perfect place for a fat lazy politician to make a huge name for himself.

But I digress. Chuck will KO Randy in round 2.
 
Top Bottom