Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos got the hottest GF or wife on EF?

Completely different smells. Roadster is minty, you still need to try Christian Dior Homme EDT (not Dior Homme Sport or Dior Homme Cologne)

I hear ya loud and clear.
EDT it be...
then I try Vera Wang
Roadster is last.
I keep my choices to 3 tops....
My head is flooded as is.

Bijan.smells like the aftershave of the Count on Sesame Street.

What did you wear on your first date?
Not clothes, but scent?

Does she have a favorite yet?

I hear ya loud and clear.
EDT it be...
then I try Vera Wang
Roadster is last.
I keep my choices to 3 tops....
My head is flooded as is.

Bijan.smells like the aftershave of the Count on Sesame Street.

What did you wear on your first date?
Not clothes, but scent?

Does she have a favorite yet?

Tom Ford is my go to cologne. Not the most unusual scent, but it's non-offensive in any situation (unlike Bijan). She's only smelled a handful so far, her favs at this point are Burberry Touch and John Varvatos.

You want something that smells different, try Gucci Pour Homme II. No matter how many times I smell it I just can't get enough, and at the same time I can't decide if I like the smell or not.

Tom Ford is my go to cologne. Not the most unusual scent, but it's non-offensive in any situation (unlike Bijan). She's only smelled a handful so far, her favs at this point are Burberry Touch and John Varvatos.

You want something that smells different, try Gucci Pour Homme II. No matter how many times I smell it I just can't get enough, and at the same time I can't decide if I like the smell or not.

So many, many metaphors I wanna run with on your last statement...
Roadster out, Pour Homme in.

Damn. Your acuity to smell, is on point.

I'm not gonna wear burberry, that would be too asian.

Thanx Puddles.

seek help.

my-left-hand.JPG

Top Bottom