Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's getting shit on?

DOCZENEGGER1990

As a true wrestling fan since 1998, I always had favourites I.e stone cold, the rock, triple h, Kane, the undertaker....etc but as I began to grow older I noticed how much the WWE had changed since the attitude era and alot of new and sometimes promising talent has came and gown. Now looking at some superstars who have just recently came into it, I can already tell who the WWE will shit on. 1st of former 2x wwe champion sheamus, great talent, big and strong, had a real careless and vicious streak ( look at what he done to Jamie noble ) and now look at him another wrestler who got a jump start to quickly and then will probably I say about late 2012 early 2013 end up on the Indy cards or wrestling for TNA and then there's the chosen one Drew McIntyre once the intercontinental champion now he's more useful for taking bump for the guys vince wants to push and Mark my words Sin Cara will probably be another one 2 matches later and he's already teaming with John cena Cara will no doubt be a wwe champion in a while but after that he'll be sent back to Mexico a former star and another used bit of talent that vince no longer wanted. I'd like you guys to give me your opinions on who you think will be discarded after the WWE is done with them cheers

Man, I have watched wrestling since I was a kid. Epic matchups with the Iron Sheik v Hogan, Hogan v Andre the Giant and up until I'd say the last 8 or so years I havnt really followed it. It's just entertainment, it's all a scripted show that is built on each guys marketability. Look at a schlep like Mick Foley. Dude had an awful body but is a legend. He was marketable. Nowadays every dude is ripped beyond belief and can all do the same shit. So McMahon puts out there what sells tickets. I wouldn't worry about those guys. It's hard enough to get there in the first place.

Absolutely. Look at most of those guys. They don't test and they have to have "a look". RVD may or may not be on but take HHH , dude def on. I'm sure it plays a huge part.

It's a real shame coz I idolise wrestlers like I do bodybuilders but I've learnt that I can't have a body like Batista or Scott Steiner I can only be me wen you get a chance bro check out Mason Ryan lemme know what you think

i stopped watching wrestling after the demise of wcw. although now if i see Sting the Rock or any women in the cage ill watch. I watched a pretty cool documentary about wrestling. in the 1900's wrestlers were making bout a 100 grand a year, until someone threw a match for whatever reason. cant remember, then it all went down hill and became a circus act till television came out.

and the whole wwf/wwe name thing is ridiculous. i will never say wwe, well unless im talking about this like now, but fuck the animal foundation.

wrestling is so lame now!! its pg rated now for some reason.. tna is even somewhat better since lot of the legends r there now .
wwe needs to step it up and allow more bra n panties matches..bikini contests n stuff

Sin Cara has some sick skills. The way he moves around in there is something to see. Don't know how long he will be around but he is something we havent seen in awhile. Kid got mad skills.

yeah hes not bad. but how much can he do alone .. him n rey mysterio shud vs eachother that wud be soo cool there practically the same h

Top Bottom