Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who would win a fist fight?

i have been training for taekwondo for 13 years now i told you before. also got 3 months of boxing and and a year of wrestling (its tradition in turkey all village boys learn it ). unless a person is a black belt with a martial art he doesnt stand a chance . and fitguy is my bro i would never hit him

Post a video of you doing some Tae Kwan Do. This oughta be hilarious.

Please someone buy me a plane ticket to meet this guy in the ring.

As long as he's not as tough as that 14yo that kicked my ass, I'll be good to go.:biggrin:

That 13 years doesn't mean anything in a real fight, sorry bro. I did that for years until I got my black belt. Then walked in a MMA school and got my ass kicked lol.

Now that I've been doing MMA for years it makes me smile when some idiot walks in the studio and says "I have a third degree black belt in karate" Then I smile and say "great, let's see what you got" it has never worked out good for them :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Post a video of you doing some Tae Kwan Do. This oughta be hilarious.

Please someone buy me a plane ticket to meet this guy in the ring.

As long as he's not as tough as that 14yo that kicked my ass, I'll be good to go.:biggrin:

Yeah bet you'd love to get about his ring n buy yer own ticket ya fuckin tramp

WTF are you trying to say??????¿¿¿¿¿¿

I'm saying that da buffty guy would love a shot of the turkey child molesters ring aka ass hole. And also he asked for someone to pay for his ticket so I told him to purchase his own fuckin ticket because he's a fucking tramp. You know what a tramp is right?
You got a problem with that?

I'm saying that da buffty guy would love a shot of the turkey child molesters ring aka ass hole. And also he asked for someone to pay for his ticket so I told him to purchase his own fuckin ticket because he's a fucking tramp. You know what a tramp is right?

Yea bro your right bro I mean come on broseph Cadillac brougham brohemian rapsody brorack brobama

Tone down, Tbone....

Top Bottom