Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who used HCG post-cycle and results

jlh9876

Has anybody done post cycle therapy with and without HCG and did you notice a difference from when you used it and when you did not? Thinking of doing post cycle with HCG and Nolvadex. Wondering if HCG is worth it.

I asked the same question on anabolicfitness.com and I was told there that hCG is only good if you do a cycle over 6 months long. Other than that, short cycles (up to 12 weeks) it doesn't work well with. just my two cents, check out my post there, I'm under the same name there... good luck.

6 months??? I used test @ 500mg/wk and experienced very slight atrophy. 4500iu...500iu ED fixed that problem in nooo time. I'd say it really depends on the person. If your nuts are shrunk, then hit it up, and they'll be back.

I used HCG after my last cycle...12 weeks. I had never used it before, and wish I had. HCG followed by Clomid allowed me to hold onto more of my gains than ever before.

I just finished a 750mg/week sust, 600mg/week deca - equi and front load 25mg dbal a day for the first 3 weeks and 10cc's of unitest.......finished 4 weeks ago and my nuts were the size of little glosettes peanuts. I had to wait 2 and a half weeks for my hcg to arrive and then I did 1 cc a day (5000iu in total) and they are back to normal size now.

...sorry, forgot to mention that my cycle was only 10 weeks....I don't buy the 6 month thing,.....your nuts shrink a lot faster than that as a rule.

Top Bottom