Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who is watching the final LOST episode?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
MEEE!!

And I think that Naomi chic is a full of shit OTHER person as well. I think she is deliberately feeding Charlie that line of shit about the album taking off when he supposingly died in the crash.

Watch for her to betray the beach group and sell them out to Ben. That radio phone looks awfully familliar.
 
patsfan1379 said:
i have a choice between pussy and lost on wed. night.

im seriously indecisive about this one.


bro, tivo that pussy and hit it later.
 
I think Naomi is legit. It makes sense with the end of last season, with the scot dudes girlfriend trying to hunt him down.
I don't think Lock is dead, but somebodys gonna die. I think it'll be the black ladies husband. Notice how they brought him back all of a sudden?
 
As long as Sawyer, Kate, Desmond and Sayid live, I am happy.

I like Charlie, Hurley, Jin and Sun too.

How many damn survivors are there now? Seems like there was more than that last season, something like 30 or so.
 
I know it, they added a whole slew of them. Like that chick who got buried alive.
I think they could kill a core character. It's gonna be good though, it's about time they had an out and out battle.
 
I'm 3 seasons behind. I prefer to wait for them on dvd so I can watch them in a couple sittings now wait a week in between.. i get too into the shit.. but clearly not as into it as AAP
 
I'm going to be effin' cooking all wednesday night thanks to my boss moving up our luncheon to thursday because he wants to take a long weekend.
 
nefertiti said:
I'm going to be effin' cooking all wednesday night thanks to my boss moving up our luncheon to thursday because he wants to take a long weekend.


you shut your mouth and know your roll. your cookin better taste good too.

next year there is going to be aliens on lost.
 
fistfullofsteel said:
you shut your mouth and know your roll. your cookin better taste good too.

next year there is going to be aliens on lost.

It does. That's why I'm cooking rather than us hiring catering. I brilliantly offered to take on the lovely task of feeding 20 people in my department after last christmas when my cooking got rave reviews and I think I may have bit off more than I can chew. My biggest previous cooking venture was for ten last Thanksgiving.
 
nefertiti said:
It does. That's why I'm cooking rather than us hiring catering. I brilliantly offered to take on the lovely task of feeding 20 people in my department after last christmas when my cooking got rave reviews and I think I may have bit off more than I can chew. My biggest previous cooking venture was for ten last Thanksgiving.


don't forget to do the cleaning afterwards :D
 
I'm watching it.
Now that Michele Rodriguez is gone I have a thing for that Alex girl.
How about Charlie in that uderwater thing with two women who have probably not seen a man in years.
That is a porno movie waiting to happen!
 
Top Bottom