Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the NICEST person on EF?

Just another rhetorical question as it is no doubt in my mind that the gentle giant proved himslef as one of the most down-to-earth person..Too bad that there are not too many like him>
I know that I am not one of them..I tried but failed miserably!

Clint,the most loved member? YES!

PS>My comments are not sycophant in anyway, ,shape or form as many times I expressed my admiration for his character..

This really isn't what I expected to see when I clicked on this thread...honestly.

There are many many nice people on here...we just all show it in different ways. Recognizing that kindness...is sometimes hard to do through a computer screen.

B True

b fold the truth said:
This really isn't what I expected to see when I clicked on this thread...honestly.

There are many many nice people on here...we just all show it in different ways. Recognizing that kindness...is sometimes hard to do through a computer screen.

B True

B True....

Also you have the best "Hiney" that any of the
guys have on Elite!!! :FRlol:

We all think the world of you... Big Hug!!

:angel:

Pamela said:

B True....

Also you have the best "Hiney" that any of the
guys have on Elite!!! :FRlol:

I haven't seen his...but bignate73 flashed his at me the first time I really got to know him. I'd have to argue for his booty being the best! :mommakin:

...must be all those squats.

Top Bottom