Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is nelson montana...?

Everyone to their own opinion. But i believe that if you aint done it, you cant tell others how to either. Now i dont listen to people under 200lbs when theyre talking about getting big, cos they simply are small, and if they did have all the answers they probably wouldnt be under 200lbs.
I'll stick to the advice from the pros
No disrespect nelson, you are highly knowledged, but perhaps a little inexperienced. And i dont believe in genetics, Big Doz suppossedly had poor genetics. He won the Mr O 7 times.
Bro

gwl9dta4 - sorry, i forgot to put j/k, i agree with what u said. i didnt know he wa so small tho, doesnt matter if u know your shit still tho i guess - goodjob nelson

nelson is a guy who has put his time in and found what works best for him. How did he make his gains? He found what worked best for him, will it be the best for me, no. Does he understand that? possibly.

Who is Nelson Montana, a good writer who knows a good amount, and as Dial stated, a man who is trying to rid the world of cardio. :)

brotheriron said:
Everyone to their own opinion. But i believe that if you aint done it, you cant tell others how to either.

So you are saying that gymnast coach shouldnt be teaching since he could never do a triple somesault flip twist thingy? Or the football coach who was never A 300lbs linebacker cant coach? You dont have to "DO" to be more knowlegable.

Now i dont listen to people under 200lbs when theyre talking about getting big, cos they simply are small, and if they did have all the answers they probably wouldnt be under 200lbs.
I'll stick to the advice from the pros
No disrespect nelson, you are highly knowledged, but perhaps a little inexperienced. And i dont believe in genetics, Big Doz suppossedly had poor genetics. He won the Mr O 7 times.
Bro [/B]

your idea about poundage is very close minded. You are saying that people under 200lbs, no matter how big they have gotten have nothing to contribute to you? I guess all the body builders under 200lbs know a hell of alot less than you?

No offense but you sound very young and close minded. There will ALWAYS be someone bigger, better, smarter, faster, and more knowlegable than you are. What their weight is has no relevance.

quote: "There will ALWAYS be someone bigger, better, smarter, faster, and more knowlegable than you are. What their weight is has no relevance."

If gear grew muscle the way it grows ego's, we would all weigh 350 lbs!

I just checked out his site.

Nelson, what is up with that Mullet? Did you have a Camaro to go with that?

buckjoey said:
quote: "There will ALWAYS be someone bigger, better, smarter, faster, and more knowlegable than you are. What their weight is has no relevance."

If gear grew muscle the way it grows ego's, we would all weigh 350 lbs!

I am in no way shape or form saying I am bigger, better, smarter, faster, and more knowlegable than ANYONE, but there is always SOMEONE!

Am I the only one who thinks Nelson's amazing knowledge is a little over hyped? This is nothing personal. I do enjoy a lot of Nelson's posts, and some I don't enjoy. It just seems like Nelson is a lot like me in a lot of ways (in other words, a pretty normal guy).

I started training again two years ago and weighed 145lbs. Now I weigh 175 at roughly the same fat% (around 10-12) and continue to gain. Of course, I'm all natural.

I'm also a writer- I publish a newsletter on bodybuilding. I also think my methods are great. But that's where the differences begin. I'm not a genius at marketing. And that's where Nelson seems to be at his best.

What I'm saying is this: Be objective about this stuff people. No one person can possibly know all there is to know. And, from what I've seen, Nelson seems like an average "expert" of the type that we have at least 5 or 6 of on this very board.-- Knowledgeable bros that each have their own specialty.

Nelson provides a personality to identify with, entertainment, and controversy. And, for me, it's all a little hard to swallow at times. My advice (for any person with similar thinking) is sit back, take what you like and have a good chuckle when things start getting a little crazy.

Later,

Jacob "I wish more people would listen to me as if I were a guru" M. ----I admit it, I'm jealous

Good post my man, I've also seen a copy of your news letter, I liked it:)

Top Bottom