Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is done with bs sups? Loaded with sugar etc

bicepts101

So I have been changing the direction of my targets for working out. Leading more towards over health and well being brain function (smart supps etc)and efficiency. Effeciency for both work outs and food and supps. I still better then most in the gym.

With that being said, is anyone else totally done with some of the garbage out there. I'm sure I will take heat from the you younger and more meat heat type bodybuilders. Protein shakes, formulas, bars, everything In that category is crap. Most are basically candy imo. Test it out, just eat food. Notice how after a workout you drink a loaded shake with tons of everything. and some of you are starving almost immediately after.(me) how much of that is your body actually using? Why are you farting constantly? Is it too much protein, a lot of protein, or is it that protein from shakes and powder just are not absorbed very well? You ever eat a 3 inch thick steak 2 cups of rice, salad, squash?(an example of one of my pig out meals your may vary of course) why don't I fart like a farm animal?

Also why are guys drinking shakes in the begging of their work out? Wtf is that? are you trying to out fat loss to a halt till tomorrow? Sillyness. Save your money guys. Look into nutropic blends for pre/during work outs. Focus/intensity/increased fat loss/energy.

That being said much respect to all everyone has their ways to do things. Just curious on what people say to this.

I couldn't agree more.

I get multiple emails each day from people asking for help with their diet, training, supplementation etc. My paying clients always get first priority so you might not get a response from me right away but if you take the time to email me, I will always make the time to email you back.
Anyways, someone sent me a really impressive email yesterday asking for some advice on why he can't burn body fat. He had his diet fully calculated. His food selection and macronutrient breakdown all looked really good. His training program looked really well designed as well. He even had blood work done and his thyroid, estrogen, prolactin etc levels all looked good.
I basically told the guy, everything looks really good. Unless you have the worst genetics ever and just a horrible metabolism, I have no idea why you cant burn body fat either. There is one thing you didn't mention though and that's supplements. What supplements are you taking?

He emailed me back with a list of supplements he was taking and one was "Intraworkout drink". I thought to myself 'bingo'. I asked him to send me a photo of the label and sure enough, each serving had 100g of carbs in it. Well no wonder you can't loose weight, you're drinking 100g of carbs during your 60 minute workout each day! Not only that, he was spending 80 dollars on each tub of this intraworkout drink and using two bottles each month!

What I am trying to get at with all of this is don't forget the big picture. It's easy to get enticed into buying all these new fancy pre workout and intraworkout drinks but most of them do next to nothing and can actually be counterproductive. Stick to the basics. Hard training, and a proper diet. Watch an old school video of jay cutler or Ronnie Coleman training. Look at what's in their water bottle. It's water.

That being said, there are some good supplements that I do recommend to everyone.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. A high quality protein powder

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...scle-p290.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. A fish oil[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...ll-TS-p91.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. A high quality multivitamin[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...s-3D-p311.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...ngth-p273.html[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I'm a little confused by your response. I'm not sure if I implied in my email that I was looking for advise or you are just offering it. Honest by your response you did'nt read my post entirely. Or on the other hand I make zero sense. Either thank you very much for th offer that was cool of you. I'm always up for new ideas, help etc!

I was just stating that protein drinks are garbage and you don't need them. Unless your are a part of the 1% of bodybuilders that compete. I'm saying food is much more effective.

I just think that mentality of gaining quickly is a bad one and including sugar anywhere near your workout puts burning fat to a halt. Slow gains you can keep, less water retention, mental clarity = zero carbs near your work out + low carb diet in general. All my opinion of course.

Try going into a tren cycle on a low carb diet. You won't crave carb, sweat like a pig, feel lethargic, feel like shit. Again my opinion and everyone is different. I'm also not giving you or anyone else advise. I'm being sort of a devils advocate. Trying to get people to think different. I'm sick of suppliments in general they are a complete rip off. As I stated in my first post I still take certain things but only formulas for mental and physical stimulation, mental clarity, including vitamines and minerals. Protein and fat comes from food not some powdered crap that somewhere someone is making 80% return off of us.

I couldn't agree more.

I get multiple emails each day from people asking for help with their diet, training, supplementation etc. My paying clients always get first priority so you might not get a response from me right away but if you take the time to email me, I will always make the time to email you back.
Anyways, someone sent me a really impressive email yesterday asking for some advice on why he can't burn body fat. He had his diet fully calculated. His food selection and macronutrient breakdown all looked really good. His training program looked really well designed as well. He even had blood work done and his thyroid, estrogen, prolactin etc levels all looked good.
I basically told the guy, everything looks really good. Unless you have the worst genetics ever and just a horrible metabolism, I have no idea why you cant burn body fat either. There is one thing you didn't mention though and that's supplements. What supplements are you taking?

He emailed me back with a list of supplements he was taking and one was "Intraworkout drink". I thought to myself 'bingo'. I asked him to send me a photo of the label and sure enough, each serving had 100g of carbs in it. Well no wonder you can't loose weight, you're drinking 100g of carbs during your 60 minute workout each day! Not only that, he was spending 80 dollars on each tub of this intraworkout drink and using two bottles each month!

What I am trying to get at with all of this is don't forget the big picture. It's easy to get enticed into buying all these new fancy pre workout and intraworkout drinks but most of them do next to nothing and can actually be counterproductive. Stick to the basics. Hard training, and a proper diet. Watch an old school video of jay cutler or Ronnie Coleman training. Look at what's in their water bottle. It's water.

That being said, there are some good supplements that I do recommend to everyone.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. A high quality protein powder

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...scle-p290.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. A fish oil[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...ll-TS-p91.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. A high quality multivitamin[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...s-3D-p311.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...ngth-p273.html[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I'm a little confused by your response. I'm not sure if I implied in my email that I was looking for advise or you are just offering it. Honest by your response you did'nt read my post entirely. Or on the other hand I make zero sense. Either thank you very much for th offer that was cool of you. I'm always up for new ideas, help etc!

I was just stating that protein drinks are garbage and you don't need them. Unless your are a part of the 1% of bodybuilders that compete. I'm saying food is much more effective.

I just think that mentality of gaining quickly is a bad one and including sugar anywhere near your workout puts burning fat to a halt. Slow gains you can keep, less water retention, mental clarity = zero carbs near your work out + low carb diet in general. All my opinion of course.

Try going into a tren cycle on a low carb diet. You won't crave carb, sweat like a pig, feel lethargic, feel like shit. Again my opinion and everyone is different. I'm also not giving you or anyone else advise. I'm being sort of a devils advocate. Trying to get people to think different. I'm sick of suppliments in general they are a complete rip off. As I stated in my first post I still take certain things but only formulas for mental and physical stimulation, mental clarity, including vitamines and minerals. Protein and fat comes from food not some powdered crap that somewhere someone is making 80% return off of us.

No, I read your thread properly and was agreeing with what you said.

What I was agreeing with is that people think supplements are magic. How often do you see skinny guys drinking these mass gainer shakes but eat 1-2 solid food meals per day.

The average gym bro will literally crap his pants if he works out without his pre-workout drink but if you ask him how much protein he eat that day, he couldnt answer your question if his life depended on it.

Top Bottom