Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here would take a chance with the ttokkyo deca right now

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BillyK
the 300 ttokkyo deca is the best on the market. Deca is the best steriod for getting thick, increasing strength tremendoulsy, the least sides and an 8 out of 10 for keeping your gains once you get off followed up by clomid of course

I would definitely go with it bro
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by the Mechanic
I am not real sure about it being the best steroid for the above reasons....LOL..........but as a deca, it is very good.

ttokkyo deca300 IS the safest steriod to use and ranked 8 out of 10 on anabolics2000.com for keeping strength as long as you follow it by cloimd post cycle 3 weeks after your last shot. Everybodys body reacts different when using AS. By eating protein in the amount of grams equal to my body weight i was able to gain 20 pounds of muscle and keep my strength from just doing deca alone 1cc every monday/thursday for 6 weeks. For the least sides it is the best steriod out there, Again anaolic 2000.com ranks it 3 out of 10 for sides.

ttokkyo deca300 all the way. i had great gains from deca alone. i gained right at 12lbs on 400mg/wk. my roomate gained 20lbs!!

Top Bottom