Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here thinks gourmet food tastes like shit & is a fucking ripoff!?

Well here we are in Sedona AZ. Last night we went out for dinner. Knowing full well we'd be keeping the cocktail waitress busy and myself already hitting the pain pills-we decide to just walk to the so-called "gourmet italian" restaurant next to our hotel instead of driving. The fucking spaghetti was $15.95 and I ordered shrimp&pasta @24.95 which fucking sucked. I think I was charged $15.00 extra for the 5 pounds of bean sprouts they put on top. My brothers chicken something or other was another rotten ass entree. The margaritas were decent and were $12.00 each. With a tip we got out of there on about $150.00 and it was some of the worst shit I ever had but feeling the way we were we didn't really care at the moment.

This happens ever damn time I go to some so-called gourmet dump. Like last year we spent the night at the Ritz Carleton. Not only were the prices high, the only thing I could decipher on the fucking menu was a KC strip. Of course @ $30.00 plate it was the most expensive on the menu. When it came out it was about the size of Mcdonald's smaller hamburger patty with some shitty tasting red sauce on it, 6 scalloped potatoe slices lined up in a row, and a small scoop of vegetable medley consisting of vegtables I believe were from another planet. After this onslaught of supposed culinary masterpieces we called Dominos and had 2 large peporoni pizzas delivered to the most expensive hotel in town.

God forbid I ever have the opporunity to attend one of those $1000.00 plate dinner parties as I will probably be puking up cavier and chewing out the waiter for making the pate look and taste like fucking dog shit.

I've had numerous of these experiences and am convinced the more it costs the more it's going to suck ass. Just give me a beer and a thick t-bone and shove your bean sprouts up your ass. Thank you very much!

Give me The Sizzler any day.

No way bro I am a concierge, and also enjoy cooking.

but when things are too small or just silly i dont like that. i will having a free dinner tonight. 1 perk with my job is i get a ton's of free dinners all over town :)

you can taste the quality of the food, to a point. ummm i love a good meal, but you should have went to somewhere else in sedona.

LOL

Im the same way. I was never so hungry as when I was dating a girl who wanted to go to French and Indian restaurants every night.

The portions always make laugh. $20 for 2 or 3 shrimp. Even afraking slice of cake costs that much.

I think people do it just to impress each other. I cant imagine anyone actually enjoys that trash

i love the way they make the food look so art like though. all that effort is probably why it costs so much :) cause it certainly isnt that taste or the size. most times it pretty bland.

all you can eat sushi for dinner $20 Canadian...best deal going for me...

We are talking at least 40 pieces of raw fish that i usually end up eating..
plus Cal. rolls, teriyaki, some tempura...

Screw gourmet, buffets are where it is at.

Top Bottom