Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here Showers Naked?

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Now everyone in there own way is a freak but who here showers in the nude or takes baths without any clothing. If you do I must say that your one of the craziest, freakiest, most radical person I have come across since Jabba the Hutts mother made me an Ewok pot pie, that bitch was crazy yo.

showering? no. I don't even know what that is.

grocery shopping? yes.

if you shower naked, how the hell are you supposed to get your socks and underwear clean?

I confess..I do....but only with groups of women...which reminds me..time for my annual shower. I wonder if I have enough loose change saved up for this...

Nah... I need quarters for this! Them are high dollar crack hoes I use for the shower.

Wodin I thought you told me you just had a shower last month when you drove your Pacer through the carwash and left the windows rolled down? You also took your wife so she could get waxed but she didn't need to take her panties off during the wash because there was no need as I had just waxed that ass the night before.

Supersizeme, you need to clean the cum stains out your eyeballs, you've taken one too many facial shots. That wasn't my wife, that was your boy toy Havoc you was waxin. Plus he is pissed about you not giving him the curtousey reach around.

Don't be steppin on my pacer ho!!! :)

Top Bottom