Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is a personal trainer w/ out certificaion?

Yes, it is odd that most of the trainers I see look like total crap.......lol. Big guts and all......

delts2

if you try to personal train be a nice trainer,the ones at my gym are pushy little buggers and rush you through your sets so there valued clients can use the station

That makes it great for those of us who has top physiques and want to be a trainer. If I'm going to pay someone to train me, he or she better look better or have better cuts than me. Lead by example. What are you guys getting paid hourly of those who are trainers?

GET INSURANCE... i train, however i am certified by ISSA... most gyms at least corporate ones require a certification, but if you are doing your own business then i am sure it is not necessary... the certifications are easy though and not too expensive. If you want this as a career then i would just spend a weekend and some cash and get it over with... Also learn how to stretch people... i have clients that book me for stretching alone and the massage thing is a perk too... i love working with a trainer that can work me out, stretch me out and then massage my sore muscles... that is cool

Just relize that if you are certified you most likely carry some malpractice insurance. I am an Athletic Trainer and carry a million on myself alone. If someone gets hurt.....they will bring you to court!

Top Bottom